Who are you?

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Right there in my window seal was that Y/N guy.

All he did was look at me and said

"Do you think you can not scream, after all I'm trying to get some sleep"

I stared at him as he slept. I soon snapped out of it. As I felt my face start to heat up.

I was about to go to sleep until I heard a whimper and movement.

I looked over to see Y/N walking towards me. I felt my face start to heat up as he laid next to me and mumbled something about being cold. I tried to wake him up but he wouldn't wake up. As I shook him one last time he wrapped his arms around me and held me close to his chest.

I started to escape from his grasp until I fell asleep in the warmth of him and his chest.

Y/N's POV

I woke up to see my arms wrapped around the blunette. My face started to heat up again.
I was gonna slip away from her and just let her be. But for some reason I couldn't move a muscle.

It felt like years until the blunette woke up. As she did I let go and said "Hey sleepy head" I said it with a yawn.

I could see a deep blush on her face as she saw me next to her. I used some of my magic to get out of her room and outside.

I saw her rush to the window and look outside I waved goodbye to her and started to walk to my cell aka the guild called Fairy Tail...

I decided to not try and run away from Magnolia. I still needed to figure out who that girl is and how I know her.

    I then had a voice in my head saying "you better destroy them quickly or else" "yes s-sir."

Sorry for the short paragraph gotta do school work😅😢😭😰