iii, "guards."

Suddenly there was a loud bang, as if someone were hit on the head

Suddenly there was a loud bang, as if someone were hit on the head. I quickly look over to the source of noise. It was Naruto and man with a scar on the bridge of his nose.

"Naruto! I'm at the end of my rope with you!" The man exclaimed at a sweat dropping Naruto. But when his eyes shifted over to me, his eyes softened.

"So you made a friend, huh Naruto?" The man says with a smile.

"Yeah dattebayo! Her name's-" he paused as he never got my name.

"Hey! What's your name?" He asked quite loudly and turned to find me not there anymore.

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

My mind clouded as I try and find my way to the academy. I had to quickly escape from that encounter with the blondie since I was already running late. My thoughts drifted back to the castle. 'Was it a wise decision to leave the castle?' I then thought of all the things I could try, without thinking of being the small and proper princess they expect. 'Aha! There it is!' I find the building that Hiruzen-sensei had described. I quickly navigate my way through the hallways, occasionally bumping into people and apologizing profusely. I then stood in front of my classes' door, shouting can be heard from out here. I quickly adjust my cloak, making sure my face was covered. I then entered. 'What's Naruto doing here?' They were all lined up doing the transformation Justu. Eyes were all on me.

  "AH! You're the girl from earlier!" The blondie exclaimed. The man with the scar came over to me with a small smile,

"Hello, I'm Iruka-sensei. You're the new classmate right?" He whispered. I nodded and he pulled me up the the front. 'Class! We have a new student with us today! Her name is (L/N) (Y/N). Treat her nicely." The class blushed and some were drooling, even the girls!
'She's an early bloomer...'

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

Everyone had did the Transformation Jutsu and Iruka was about to dismiss the class before I sensed something coming to the door of the classroom.

"Shit!" I yelled, getting the attention from my classmates.

"Something wrong (Y/N)?" Iruka asked with a worried expression.

"I need to get out of here" I said hurriedly but they entered the doors already.

"Princess (L/N) (Y/N), you are to come back to the castle for your marriage immediately." 'Dammit, Father just had to send the guards to konoha." I thought with a scowl. The class was now staring at me with shock muting things like 'she's a princess?' 'Did she run away?' or 'marriage?'

"Tell the groom he can suck my dick, bitch." I responded with two middle fingers up at them.

"You give us no choice." They said simultaneously. It's sickening that you could hear their smirks. Aggressively Grabbing me by the arms and dragging me out of the room.

"Hey! Let (Y/N)-chan go!" Naruto exclaimed. The guards have him a dirty look then gave me a look too. "Your father is going to do something with that dirty mouth of yours" one guard said as I begin to shake. 'No no no...' my eyes dilated. Hyperventilating. Hands sweating.

'I'm not ready for the torture again.'