x, "team 7."

~(Y/N)'s POV~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

We were told to wait for our joūnin sensei so arrive. One by one different teams would get up and leave with their new sensei. Team 8, Team 10 Team 9 had left. Some of the boys would wave or say goodbye while crying at me. I don't know why the do it, and I think I don't want to. Everyone had left at this point. Uchiha-san, Naru-kun, and Haruno-San are waiting with me for our butt head of a sensei. Seriously, where is he- or she you never know. I look around me and observe my surroundings.

I'm still seated beside Uchiha-San, he's quite strong actually. When we trained, we ended with a draw. Uchiha-san's eyes were sharper than any others, he could easily read movements- that was his power. Mine on the other hand was my knowledge, I know each and every pressure point of the human body.  I know how to instantly kill someone with out making much of a mess, however I do have a down fall- my speed. I read a lot about the human body when I was in the stupid castle- it was my only way to somewhat train. Each time we'd clash, bloodlust would ring through out the training grounds.

I look over at Naru-Kun, my very first friend here. I stifle a giggle as I watch him angrily glare at the sliding door impatiently waiting for our sensei to arrive. He's adorable honestly. He'd greet me good morning everyday, drag me out of bed and stroll around the village- but we try and stay away from the villagers since they hurt Naru-kun and all. So we end up relaxing on the stone faces, just talking to each other- watching the world beneath us. Sometimes I'd help him with his pranks. I've never really fought with Naruto, though what I've heard in how he became Genin surely means that he's strong. His determination like no other I've ever seen.

I finally look over at Haruno-San, who seems to be admiring Uchiha-san from a distance. Everyone could feel her yearning for him, it was quite obvious. Though whenever we'd go outside to train our aiming with Kunai's she wasn't the best. Her strength lays with her ninja knowledge. In class she'd score each and every test with an A. She's got the brains and the body. I don't get why people used to bully her about her forehead, it looks pretty normal to me. She really beautiful. I believe she's Naru-Kun's crush right?

A pang of jealousy hits me- wait jealousy? Why am I jealous?

My face blooms with pink and red roses, I quickly take my hood and pull it further down- attempting to cover my face. I can basically feel Uchiha-san's eyes shift over to me, i can tell he's concerned by his body language. I dismiss it with sending a small lopsided smile.

"Hn." Well fuck you too then. I smiled over to your way and you didn't even smile back. I sigh and laid my head on the table, I could feel the deadly waves of glares coming my way- from the one and only Haruno-San.

"Wake me up when our Sensei has arrived please..." my voice drifts, me drifting too as I walking into a deep slumber with only one thought in mind.

So we've got a determined ball of sunshine, a knowledgeable bubblegum, and a sharp jet black avenger, huh?

~Sasuke's POV~

I watch from the corner of my eye. Who could judge me? If an alluring flower were beside you, you can't help but admire it in secret. Her breathing evened, indicating that she's asleep. I want to caress her face, yet also wanting to kill her. She's driving me mad, I can't think straight.
What are you doing to me? What spell have you cast? I see The Dobe get up from leaning against a wall in Boredom. grabbing a dry board eraser and setting it up onto of the door with a sly smile overflowing with mischief. He then takes a step back, making sure that everything is 'in place'.

That Baka.

"CHA! NARUTO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? JUST SIT DOWN AND WAIT!" Forehead yells at the Dobe, I silently glare at her- (Y/N) shifted in her sleep. Hn. If she wakes up because of her screeching I swea-

"But he's taking too long! This will show him dattebayo!" Stop screaming, you're going to wake her up. My throat itched to scold them for yelling, but that would make me a hypocrite. So, I just glared at them. My knuckles turning white from my grip. Idiots.

"Hn." By this point, The (h/c) beauty was at the brink of waking up. But that's when the door slid. The Forehead, Dobe and I watch as the eraser slowly fell onto a bed of silver locks that only knew how to go upwards. He looks familiar in a way. The Haruno gasped louder than ever.

"I'M SO SORRY SENSEI! I TOLD HIM NOT TO DO IT!" She yelled her alibi, which everyone knew was a lie. She said it loud enough to wake the princess with a jolt. Tch, does she not know on how to keep quiet when others are sleeping? I look at (Y/N) as she stared at our Sensei in what I presume is shock- her shoulders are stiff. Why though? Walking to the front of the classroom he stared at each of our faces, yet lingered on (Y/N)'s longer than the rest. Yes, this alarmed me but I can't jump to conclusions. Our sensei finally said his first words to us. Thinking it would would be an apology for being late, we listened. But it wasn't. We sweat dropped.

"My first impression of you guys is that you're all idiots." We sweat dropped even more at his monotone voice.

"Meet me on the roof." He commands, disappearing mysteriously into a thick grey smoke that lingered for a couple of seconds.

"Wai-" the cherry headed female tried to call out, outstretching her arm but he was gone already. I sigh and take the princess' soft arm, making her follow me up to the roof. She follows with out objection.

I already hate my team. Well, maybe except her.