vii, "spar with me."

~Naruto's POV~

~Naruto's POV~

I failed the Bushin no Justsu. Out of all the Jutsu that chose the one I'm worst at! I... I tried so hard. Hah, look at me- sitting here in the swings all glum. I tried so hard to show that I'm not dumb, not stupid... but I failed the test.
Tears start to swell up.
I can't cry. Crying is for weaklings! I need to get stronger... for her. (Y/N)-chan, she drives me crazy. Whenever we talk, a gentle bliss washes over me. The first time that I saw her eyes. Her eyes could outshine the brightest of stars, how they hold so much determination and power. How her smile could paint a million of paintings. Her hair that's soft as silk that dances with the winds. Her hugs that drove me to insanity, a dose of ecstasy.

But I then remember on how people are after her. The castle, after her so she could marry some snob prince.
I growl.
No one's taking (Y/N)-chan away from me. She--

I get cut off of my thoughts.

'Is that Teme following (Y/N)-chan?' But I don't get to see what happens because Mizuki-Sensei starts to walk towards me. Tch.

~Sasuke's POV~
Hn. What's so compelling about that (Y/N) girl? Is it because she's not a fangirl? Is it because she only Hangs around that Dobe? Is it becau- I stop myself.
'Stop thinking about her! She'll ruin your chances of killing him.'
I yell at myself. I walk out of the academy, i see her. (Y/N). The one female who has been flooding my mind. My mind racing about potentially restoring the Uchiha clan with he--
NO. Stop this Sasuke. Stop thinking like this.
My train of thinking comes to a halt when I see her walking towards the Dobe on the swings. Hn. Probably going to comfort him about not passing. I smirk. If he didn't pass I can have (Y/N) all to myself.

I grab (Y/N)'s shoulder. She whips around. Time slows. If only I could see on what's underneath that hood.

"Huh? Uchiha-San? Did you need something?" Hn. Polite.
"Sasuke. Don't call me Uchiha." I state.

"I want to train with you." I look off to the side. Damn, this is my the first time doing something like this.

"Me? Why not those other girls? They seem like they would like to join you in training?" She inquires, tilting her head towards the side. Damn this girl and her cute ways.

"Hn. You seem better than the rest of the class. I want to see if I could beat you in training." Lie. I just want to get her away from that Dobe, I want her to spend time with me.

"O-oh, but..." her voice trails off, looking towards Naruto who seems lost in his mind. Idiot.

"Tch. He's fine, just leave him and spar with me." I say grabbing her wrist gently and guiding her to the training grounds. As I do, I feel a stare filled with anger towards me. I turn to see Naruto, glaring at me as if I've stolen something of his. A shiver runs down my spi- no. You're an Uchiha. You're not scared. You're never scared.

~Time skip after sparring~
~3rd POV~

Both Sasuke and (Y/N) sat in the floor panting. Tired from all the sparring they ending on a tie. Sasuke enraged that someone being just as strong as he is, but he felt... happy at the moment. Yes, he hasn't shown it, but he's happy right now. Being alone with you. Something about you changed his cold ways. But only you can do that, that made him even more mad.

While sparring you guys talked about your pasts. You talked about the castle and the arranged marriage, he talked about his family's honor and the massacre. Once he heard that you had an arranged marriage something inside him snapped. He concluded that he must protect you from the world, keep you by his side. There's something... something about you he just can't pin, but he's addicted to it. Everything about you.

As you Sasuke sits there panting you stand up.

"Gomen Sasuke, I have to go back to my apartment." You say, sending a warm smile. Sasuke 'Hn's.' And stands up.
"I'll see you tomorrow (Y/N)" he mutters, but before you could say that you didn't get your headband, he chakra jumped from tree to tree to his home. You sigh and walk back to your place. It was late, you get to bed and drifted into a dreamless sleep.