xii, "the nara."

~Shikamaru's POV~

~Shikamaru's POV~

The cold morning air's breeze greats me. 'Cold', I shiver. Man, this is a drag- did I really fall asleep outside while watching the sky? I let out a sigh, preparing myself to go and meet up with my team. But something stops me- something warm was on my left side? I look over and find her, (Y/N).

w-wait, what's she doing here?

Oh.

The memories of yesterday flood my head as my face flushes red. Hours spent on watching the clouds, talking and teasing each other- I rid of my thoughts and check what the time was with the sun. '4:57, huh?' I wander my eyes around my surroundings. My eyes lay on her as I finally get up- removing my arm from her. She starts to shiver. guilt fills me as I watch her shiver from the cold.

Flowers then fill my vision.

I finished thinking and began to work- it's troublesome to do this much work in 4-almost 5- am, but if it's for her, I wouldn't mind. After a lot of trial and error I finished and placed it beside her with a note. Quickly I shook her shoulder and jumped away to go and meet my team mates. I'm a bit late, but whatever. She's more important. I look at the sky to check the time. '5:52 am?' Did I really take that long to make it for her? , I sigh
'what a drag.'

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I woke up with a jolt, something touched my shoulder then it sounded like they jumped off somewhere. 'What?', confused I stand up and grab my cloak that I previously removed the other day while I was watching the clouds with-

Hey where is Shika-kun? Panicking, i wear the cloak and straighten it in a hurry- looking everywhere for the Nara. He couldn't be hard to find- he has pineapple for hair for god's sake! My breathing became rushed, sleeping outside isn't the best idea- it's not really safe. That's when I accidentally stepped on something like paper?

"What...?" I mutter, I turn and look down- removing my foot to see what I stepped on. 'A letter?' I picked it up and notice something beside it.
It's a beautiful flower crown, one made of multiple shades of pink and reds. Slowly I put the flower crown on the ground shifting my attention back to the Letter. 'It may not be for me...' but the first word fills my vision.

~3rd POV~

(Y/N),
You're probably awake by the time I'm with my team. I decided to wake you up before you get sick from the cold. It was a drag but I made you a flower crown. Ino said something about girls liking flowers?
You can hear him sigh of boredom in your head
Women are so troublesome and hard to deal with. Take the crown, out of all the possible out comes- there's a 99% that you'd look beautiful in it, the 1% is that you'd be even more alluring than the flowers themselves. After all, a Princess needs her crown.

(Ps. Lets watch clouds together again?)

-Shika.

You can feel your checks light up like fire. Heat rushes to your face as you gently grab the crown and look at it.
'Who knew the Nara could be such a romantic?' Still blushing you put on the crown. Only to find yourself in another situation. You had your hood on and your hood was long enough to cover up till the bridge of your nose. You sigh as you remove your hood, still keeping the cloak on.
'Just for today, (Y/n). Just for today.'
You always avoided people or yourself looking at your face. You looked too much like your mother- but at the same time not really. She was even more beautiful. You sigh but put the flower crown on and checked the ti-

"6:16?!"

Rushing, you ran out of the fields to the training grounds. Holding onto your flower crown so it wouldn't fly away. Your cloak swaying aggressively behind you as you ran so fast the people were a a blur to you.

When you arrived to the training grounds, Hurano-San and Naru-kun were asleep. Uchiha-San was leaning on a tree bored before he saw you. At first he thought that you were a stranger, but then saw the cloak you were wearing. His onyx eyes widened as he looked at your face.

"Beautiful."

He muttered, air knocked out of his lungs. He actually stumbled a bit and lost his balance when you quickly went to his side, helping him not fall.

"You okay, Uchiha-San?" You asked him softly, not wanting to wake up the others from their sleep.

"Hn. It's just that you're not wearing your hood." He mutters, shifting his head other to the side- softly shoving you away from him. A bit hurt from this gesture, you kept your distance. Sasuke noticed this and cursed at himself for doing it again. Pushing you away whenever you've helped him.
His jaw clenched.
He's going to get no where if he kept on ignoring you like this. Sucking up his pride he built over the years, he decided to start the conversation first.
"Hey (Y/-"

"Hello, sorry I'm late- a black cat crossed my path and I had to take the long route." Kakashi-sensei says sending a friendly closed eye smile at his students. His 2 students however woke up and started to glare at him.

"Kakashi-sensei..." Sakura and Naruto both glared and whispered silently. Kakashi sensei sweat dropped.

"Yes..?" He responded quite nervously, it was honestly a bit amusing to watch for both Sasuke and (Y/N).

"YOU'RE LATE!" Both Naruto and Sakura screeched, running towards Kakashi-sensei full force but before they could he stepped towards the side and watched them fall on the floor. Sending a small smile he called us up and started to explain the early morning test. He held up 3 bells.

Oh no.

Hi hi! It's the author here! I'm sorry for the late update, school has been quite hectic. I hope you enjoyed this new chapter though! Here's a bonus, me and my friend were discussing the book and here are some of the screen shots of our conversation ;3

 I hope you enjoyed this new chapter though! Here's a bonus, me and my friend were discussing the book and here are some of the screen shots of our conversation ;3