At The Hospital

Harrys pov:

We follow close behind the ambulance truck I was so worried about my baby girl. By the time we got to the hospital I was already pouring with tears. As they rushed Shae on the gurney into the hospital I just opened the door and ran in trying to catch up with the doctors rushing her in. As soon as I saw them rush her in a room I could just see my little girl with a breathing mask on and a couple of wires attached to her fragile body. The nurse comes up to me and tells me to sit in the waiting room. I nod slowly and walk my way into the room. I see doctors run past me saying "CODE RED CODE RED". I suddenly get scared thinking that code red was for Shae. The others come in and sit around the waiting room. Niall and Maddie are cuddling together with sad faces. I wish I had someone to cuddle with at the monet I look at Louis and I sit next to him and I lay my head on his shoulder. (Larry Styleson moment) He wraps an arm around me. "it'll be ok mate don't worry". I nod but im still not sure in believing what hes saying. We wait for hours and hours. I hope she's ok.

Liams pov:

I sigh sadly. Poor Harry he must be so upset. I wish there was something I could do. But all I thought about how Shae was. The poor girl. She got hurt badly. I look over at cambria and she smiles sadly at me I giver her the same smile bk. I wrap my arms around her as she lays her head on my shoulder. Its been a while since we have been waiting. I just hope that Shae is ok.

Shaes Pov:

All I see is darkness all around me once they put that breathing mask on me I instantly fell into a dark sleep not completely though. I don't know what's going on but I was so scared. I want my daddy. I think through what has happened recently. All the beating and yelling is getting to my head. All I want is my daddy. I cant tell if im crying or not but if it were reality I would be. I feel so weak and motionless. Its like ive been trapped in darkness for years and years.

Harrys pov:

Three days ago the doctors told me that Shae has gone into a coma. The beating was worse than they had though her stomach was swelling badly her leg is broken. a huge bump was shown under from her right eye. Since those days I have been crying and crying praying that she will wake up soon. Today me and Zayn are gonna go visit her. I get in the passenger seat of his Lamborghini. we drive off to the hospital. My body was shaking with worry. Knowing that id burst out crying once I see her. Once we got there we went in and went to the front desk. "Hi were here for Shae Styles." I say a lil shaky. She nods and says. " Floor 2 room 318". I say thanks and me and Zayn walk fastly. We go into the elevator and press floor 2. we wait for about a minute and we walk out. We go down a long hall looking for the right room number. 316,317, and 318. here we are. I open the door and quietly walk in. I see a fragile Shae laying motionless on a hospital bed. Tears start forming in my eyes. I get a hold of her hand and hold it gently. Zayn is on the other side of her holding her other hand he looks like he was about to cry.

Zayn pov:

As I look at Shae I get emotional. To see her like this is just so upsetting. As and uncle I wish I could've done more for her. She's to precious. Who would ever wanna hurt her like this. Me and Harry stay for a couple hours. We talk here and there but is mostly silent. "We should go I cant look at her like this it only breaks me more". I nod my head agreeing with him. We each giver her a kiss on the cheek. We both slowly walk out and looking through the door one last time at Shae. I sigh. We both walk off. I decided to stay with Harry for a while I need to look after him he's so broken right now. We drive back to Harrys flat. Once we get there Harry just opens the front door and without stopping he heads straight to his room. Poor lad he's had a tough time. I walk to the kitchen and grab a water bottle then I head to the guest room. I take a sip of my water and set it on the desk next to the bed. I lay down staring up at the ceiling thinking about Shae.