Hes Here

(a/n hey everyone sorry I took so long I've been busy writing my other stories anyways enjoy this chapter )

Harry's pov~
I take a step out of the van taking a deep breath. I sigh as I'm about to see my little girl again. Well once my little girl.
Louis looks at me sympathetically and I show a small smile. The others had already went in the RV , now it's me and Louis are making our way in. I open the RV door slowly and poke my head in. I see Zayn looking mad at Liam talking to him sternly "Shae is mine now so you better shut your mouth!" Liam glares at him. "I won't stop fighter for her for Harry ever he deserves to have her instead of you. What are you trying to prove that your better than him as a father?" "Actually yes I am I'm way better than he'll ever be!!" He turns his head towards me and sees me standing there with an angry look, he points directly at me "you stay away from her!" That's it I don't know where all this anger came from but it did and you know what I tackled Zayn down to the floor. "No Zayn you listen here she's my daughter not yours you took her from me!! You don't deserve her at all! Now where is she!" I throw a couple punches at him. "WHERE IS SHE!!" Before I knew it he flips me over and starts punching me in the face. Louis and Liam quickly take him off of me. I have blood running down from below my right eye. I look to Zayn and sees he has bruises forming around his cheeks and chin. I do a low growl. I hear a small whisper that sounded angry "you wanna know where she's at? she's with Niall right now at the park for a little I had her leave before you entered the RV." I roll my eyes. "I will have her back of its the last thing I do." I give him a look then I get up from the ground and walk to the bathroom to wash my face off. I groan in frustration. Why does this have to be so complicating I though Zayn was my friend my brother.

Shae's pov~
"Higher higher!!" I scream out excitedly as uncle NiNi is pushing me on the swing. He does a small laugh and starts pushing me a. Little higher. I giggle and raise my hands up to the sky happily. After a few minutes the swing stops and NiNi picks me out of the swing and puts me on the ground. I start to run towards the slides. I climb up the big stairs to the highest slide. "Catch me uncy NiNi" he smiles a bit "alright ". he waits at the end of the slide. I start sliding down while giggling and clapping . With a swift movement Niall catches me. He spins me around and pokes my nose "I say we head back now yea ?" I nod with a wide smile. "yay daddy". he slowly frowns. "hawwy right?" Niall looks at me surprised and grins "yea lets go to your daddy". He starts walking to the RV which isn't far like a 5 minute walk. I see the RV in view and start getting excited. "shh NiNi I pwetend Zayn daddy". he looks at me for a minute then shrugs. Niall pulls into the RV. Im greeted with Zayn. "hey cutie had fun?" I nod slowly. Niall smirks. Probably smoking because of what I told him. I look around the room where is he where my true daddy.l see uncle LiLi walk in. He smiles at me and walks over to me picking me up an spinning me around. I start to giggle uncontrollably . I then see uncle LouLou come in. I bounce up and down making grabby hands at him. He grins and picks me up "hey cutie I missed ya". "I miss yew tew". I smile. I keep looking around for my daddy but I don't know where he's at. After a couple minutes I hear a loud engine turn on. I think the tour bus just started. The bus starts moving I climb onto the couch and stare out the window in awe. I then hear footsteps but I don't think any of it. I hear talking from behind me. and shuffling noises. I slowly turn around and me eyes with emerald green ones. Its him its my daddy. I noticed that Zayn is out of the room. So I took that advantage to run to daddy. He bends down to my level opening his arms for me and I leap into them hugging him tightly against his waist. He wraps his strong arms around my small body. I lift myself up so that I can whisper in his ear. "hi daddy". I pull away and his expression is surprised and happy. "you know I'm your dad?" I nod quickly. He wraps his arms around me tighter in a comforting way. "i missed you so much" he whispers. " I missed yew tew daddy". he smiles as tears form in his eyes. "why cwy daddy?" He does a small chuckle "I'm just so happy". he tickles my sides a bit and I giggle. He gives me a gentle kiss to the cheek. After that long moment I pull away to be greeted with loulou and LiLi smiling at us. I smile brightly. Harry stands back up while picking me up an poking my nose. I shake my head at the weird feeling giggling as well. He holds me close.
Harry pov:
My baby is back SHES back and she knew it was me too. I don't think I can be happier than this. I hear a throat clearing and I turn around to see Zayn with his arm crossed. "what are you doing with my daughter". I feel Shae tense up and cling onto more and I hold her protectingly. "you mean my daughter." He growls angrily at me. "I'm going to hand you to Lou okay trust me". I whisper to Shae and she nods. I hand her to Louis. I look back at Zayn and glare at him. " I warned you styles!" I narrow my eyes. "oh well enlighten me will ya cause I wasn't listening to your annoying scratchy voice!" "THATS IT" he jumps at me knocking me yo the ground throwing punches at me. Here we go again. He gives me a good number of punches. And that's when I get angry. I Flip Zayn over and get on top of him throwing in strong punches repeatedly not stopping. "SHES MY DAUGHTER ZAYN YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO TAKE HER." I get angrier by the minute and I hit harder not even realising Shae is still in the room watching this. Niall and Liam pull me off. "that's enough both of you!! You guys are acting like immature kids." Liam says sternly. Zayn stumbles up with blood all over. "You Zayn, what you did was totally uncalled for you should be ashamed." Liam says. Zayn roles his eyes. "Give Shae back to Harry it's the right thing to do." Zayn groans. He stares up at the ceiling in long thought. His face then changes to sad and looks at Liam and nods. "your right Liam ...I shouldn't have done what I have done." I look to him surprised. "Harry I'm so sorry for what I have done and I understand if you don't accept my apology. I nod slowly. I wasn't ready to forgive him yet. I look towards Shae and she had tear stains all over her face. I walk over to her. "did I scare you baby girl." she nods as fresh tears start coming out of her eyes. I quickly pick her up and sooth her. She buries her head on my neck. "daddy sorry daddy sorry". I I rub her back and sway her back and forth calming her down. I notice that it is just me and Shae in the room. The others went in the other rooms. I'm glad they are giving me some alone time. She lifts her head up slightly. I look at her then she hides her face again. I chuckle a little. She peeks her eye out and I catch her an again she hides. I laugh. I start to tickle her sides and she buries her head deeper in my neck while giggling. "can you show daddy your pretty face". she shakes her head. "awe come on please for daddy for daddy baby". she slowly looks up. "there's my beautiful baby girl." She smiles at me. I kiss her cheeks. She starts to yawn. I carry her to my bunk and set her in. giving her a light kiss on the forehead. I tuck her in. "daddy loves you". she smiles brightly at me "I love daddy too". And with that she closes her eyes and falls asleep. I'm glad I have my baby girl back everything is perfect now. Well for now anyway.