Part 2

FLASHBACK

2 JUNE 2018
SKY LAND RESIDENTIAL SOCIETY, PUNE

Two trucks followed by a car entered into the society. Soon there was a huge hustle bustle, some workers were loading out the furnitures, some very dusting them, a man was standing over there instructing them. All these stuffs clearly indicated that someone new was shifting in.

Raman was standing in his balcony occasionally sipping his tea doing something in his phone. Hearing the hustle, his focus turned to them.

He saw a young girl sitting inside the car smiling talking to a lady, probably her mother. There was something in her smile that made him skip a his heart. Her long black tresses were hiding her face making him frustrated. He so wanted to tuck those behind her ear and see her beautiful face. He was eagerly waiting for her to come out, to have a glance of her.

The door of the car opened and at the right time, his cooker whistled making him startled. He rushed to turn off the induction cooktop and came back, but to his bad luck she was already gone.

His face fell off being sad not being able to see her. But he shrugged it off and went to get ready as he had to go for his friend Abhimanyu's girlfriend Surbhi's birthday party.

ROX CLUB, PUNE AT 7 PM

Raman reached the club, Mihir spotted him and dragged him to their gang. All were chilling and raving out there. But through out the party Raman was lost, lost in the thoughts of the owner of that beautiful smile which captured his heart.

Seeing him lost, Neil asked for the matter but he just shrugged it off saying nothing. But it was pretty much evident from his gestures that he was lost in thoughts of someone special, he was smiling at nothing and blushing like a newlywed bride. Seeing this Mihir and Bala shouted in unison.

Mihir: OMG!! Raman Kumar Bhalla is blushing.. kya baath hai, who is the lucky girl?
(What's the matter?)

Abhi: This is bad Raman, why didn't introduce us to our bhabhi!!

Raman blushed being caught but faked anger and walked out. The gang hooted for him.

Bala *shouted*: When is the party man!!!

He just walked out not wanting to be a laughing stock, actually he wanted to hide that stupid blush creeping in his cheeks.

SKY LAND SOCIETY, 10 PM

After freshening up, he sat on the bed with a goofy smile. He hugged a cushion, snuggling in to it, remembering his mystery girl's smile.

Raman: Who are you?? Why can't I forget your smile? Why am I being so desperate to have your glimpse? Did I really just fall in love.

He spoke with a shocking expression

Raman: Naah Raman, love at first sight hota hai kya, first sight.. huh meine toh uska face bhi nahi dekha.. ye just ek curiosity hai aur kuch nahi.. Par why am I blushing? Chod Raman beta aur jaldi se so jaavo.. ye ladki mujhe pagal banadega..
(Really.. But for that I have to at least see her face, it's just a curiosity. But why am I blushing? Leave it Raman, just sleep. This girl will make me mad)

Sleep was far away from his eyes, he was just thinking about her. The second he closes his eyes her smile appears in front of his eyes. Lost in her thoughts he slipped into a not so good slumber.

Next morning he woke up really late. He rushed out of the house after completing his morning routine.

He pressed the lift button but it was taking so much time to come up, so he rushed to the stairs cursing the lift. He was so busy in his cursing that he didn't see someone coming opposite to him. Both crushed into each other.

She closed her eyes shut in the fear of falling down but he was quick enough to save her from the fall by holding her by her waist.

Her face was fully covered by her hair, he so wanted to remove those black tresses which where blocking his view. She slowly opened her eyes feeling someones gaze only to get lost in his eyes. His gaze was making her conscious and his hands on her bare waist was sending electric shocks all through her body.

Both were standing in the same position feeling butterflies in their tummy. Their trance was broken by the sound of his phone, both parted away quickly. She tucked her hair back and mouthed him a quick thank you and ran away feeling shy. While he too walked out happily, cursing the caller for interrupting their moment.

Realising that he is really late for his classes Raman rushed to his bike and zoomed out of the society.

GITM ENGINEERING COLLEGE, CANTEEN, 12.30 PM

The gang was sitting in their table munching on their sandwiches. But Raman was smiling looking at his sandwiches making other curious. Mihir, who was sitting next to Raman, too stared at the sandwich.

Mihir: Raman, what's so funny about this sandwich that you're smiling like idiots.

Raman: Pagal hai kya.. I wasn't smiling.

Mihir: You guys also saw it right, tell him.

Raman: Chup chap apna sandwich khalo beta, nahi toh mein tumhara sandwich bhi khalunga..
(Are you mad? I wasn't smiling. Shut up and eat your sandwich, otherwise I will eat that also)

Mihir silently munched his sandwich afraid of Raman. All silently laughed seeing this and continued their eating session. Bala and Abhi too tried to know about the reason behind Raman's weird behaviour but he shrugged it of saying nothing.

Bala *to others*: I'm damn sure Raman has fallen in love. Just look at him man..

Mihir: Haan yaar Bala mujhe bhi aisa laga..
(Yeah dude, I also think so)

Neil: Aisa hai toh hume pata lagana hoga.. aur hamari future bhabhiji ko meet bhi karna haina..
(If it's so, we have to find out. After all we have to meet our future sister-in-law)

All hi-fied and decided to spy on Raman.

That's all for this update. Hope you will like this. Please do sure your comments and do vote if you enjoyed reading this.

Love
Rithika❤️