Part 1

KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA, NEW DELHI

There was a whole hustle bustle, students were running throw the corridor, some where standing in groups being busy talking among themselves. Some where sitting in classrooms and finishing of their homework.

Among all the busy environment, a boy was standing in corridor looking at the sky with a goofy smile. All his friends were talking and laughing at something while he was busy dreaming.

A boy tapped on his shoulder bringing him back from his dreamland.

"Kya yaar..", he asked the boy angrily for disturbing his dream.
(What man?)

"Romi class mein chale.. aaj first hour Ishita mam ki hai..", his friend answered walking inside the class.
(Romi come inside. First hour is Ishita mam's class.)

"Come fast yaar, I don't want to miss my darling's class", Romi chirped rushing into the classroom with a blushing smile.

Seeing this his friends made an impossible face and followed him to the classroom.

"Kya yaar.. woh hamari teacher hai..", spoke his friends trying to make him understand.
(Dude she is our teacher)

"Teacher hogi teri, meri darling hai darling..", Romi replied huffing in anger.
(She is your teacher, for me she's my sweetheart)

This is Romi Bhalla, a student of class 6, who is head over heels in love with his teacher Ishita Iyer. He never misses her class, as that's the only time he gets to drool over her without any interruptions or  fear of being caught.

The day passed with and soon it was evening.

KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA, 5.30 PM

Ishita was standing in front of the school gate waiting for her bus, she was late today as she had to take extra classes for class 10 students. All her students had already left and she was standing in the bus stop alone cursing someone in tamil.

A bike stopped in front of her. The man removed his helmet and gave her his ever charming dimpled smile making her insides melt. He spoke in a sugary sweet voice to manofy her.

The man: Baby come on lets go.

Ishu glared at him and moved away. He again went near her and said

The man: Chalo na baby.. sorry for making you wait.. please baito *he spoke holding his ears*
(Come na baby.. really sorry for making you wait. Please get in.)

Ishu still glaring at him sat behind him. He smiled and shook his head at her antics, she too smiled and hugged him tight and both drove away together.

(You peeps must have guessed who he is, of course he is our hero, Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla)

They drove threw the busy streets of Delhi and stopped the bike in front of their regular food stall and got down.

Raman: What my baby wants to eat today?

Ishu: Pani puri.. two plates..

Raman: Mein lekar aata hum, you stay here
(I will bring it you stay here)

Ishita nodded her head like a doll and sat on the bike waiting for her pani puri. Soon he came with two plates of pani puri making her mouth water.

She grabbed it from him and began relishing it making weird voices. While he stood by her side admiring her cute antics. Seeing him looking at her, she stuffed a pani puri into his mouth and laughed seeing his expression.

After completing their pani puri they roamed in the busy street, holding each others hand and enjoying the Delhi evening and their togetherness.

After having dinner in their regular dhaba. Raman dropped her back to her hostel and went to his home.

This was their routine, Raman would pick her up after her school, they would spend their evenings together and he would drop her back to her hostel after having dinner.

(Iyers are settled in Chennai)

After reaching home he called her,

Raman: Baby I just reached home..

Ishu: Hmm

Raman: Kya huwa?? Why my baby is feeling sad.?
(What happened??)

Ishu: Raman.. I hinted appa and amma about us.

Raman: What did they say?

Ishu: Nothing.. they just shrugged it off..

Raman: I'm also planning to tell maa..

Ishu: Hmm.. mujhe bohot tension horahi hai Raman. What if they don't agree??
(I'm really tensed Raman)

Raman: Tu hamesha kyu ulti pulti sochte ho yaar.. kabhi kabhi positive be socho.. be positive
(Why are you thinking negatively. Everything will be fine.)

Ishu: You know na I love you a lot. I can't even think of being away from you

Raman: I won't let you go away from me baby. You are mine.. samjhi..
(Understand)
Ishita: Hmm

Raman: Now give me my Ishu wali smile.

She smiled listening to him and talked for sometimes and hung up the call.

Both were lying in the bed remembering their first meet. Both had a smile lingering their lips.

Love
Rithika❤️