Part 4

Ishita was coming back from her tution, when someone pulled her into the store room and closed the door. She was about to shout when he closed her mouth.

Raman: Ishu don't shout.. it's me, Raman

She relaxed seeing him, he slowly removed his hands from her mouth.

Ishita: What are you doing Raman? Koi dekhlega toh bada problem hojayeka.. please let me go..
(It'll be a big problem if someone sees us)

Raman: Ishu.. ishu listen I just brought you here to ask something..

Ishita: Aisa kya important baath hai that you can't wait till tomorrow?? Jaldhi bolo..
(What's the matter that you cannot wait till tomorrow?)

Raman: Baby listen naa.. tomorrow is your birthday na..

Ishita: Toh!!
(So)

Raman: It's your first birthday with me na and that too your 18th birthday..

Ishita: Raman stop nagging and just speak up fast... amma must be looking for me.

Raman: So I want do something special for you . See I can't even sneak into your house like you did..

Ishita*shockingly*: Aisa sochna bhi math.. agar amma appa ne dekhliya toh.. fush!! Sab katham..
(Don't even think about it. If amma appa sees us, everything is over)

Raman *with a sad pout nodded*: But I want to be with you tomorrow.

Ishu *seeing his puppy face*: Kal mujhe dance abacus aur tution classes bhi hai.. I will bunk it, lets go somewhere out.. We will get poora 7 hrs... happy, now give me my Raman wala dimpled smile..

He smiled fully showing his dimples, she pecked his dimple.

Raman: Aren't you getting late now.

Ishu: Oh shit I forgot.. Raman tomorrow at 11, my dance class.. I will wait for you there. Bye.. love you..

And sneaked out. Raman too went out after sometimes. He was damn excited for the next day as he could spend his whole day with her. That night seemed so long for him.

NEXT DAY, 8 AM

Ishita was standing outside the house waiting for her parents. Raman was standing near his door. He wished her Happy Birthday! and pecked her cheeks before anyone could see and walked in. She stood there shocked.

Amma saw her standing still and shook her breaking her trance. Raman smiled seeing this and earned an angry glare from his lady.

He went inside to get ready while Iyers left for the temple.

Raman got ready and was waiting for his lift when Bala called him.

Bala: Raman, we are damn bored man.. let's go somewhere.

Raman*thinking how to avoid them*: No yaar.. my stomach is upset. You guys go and enjoy.

Bala: Kya huwa Raman.. kal tak toh teekh tha.. Tu rukh we will come there..
(What happened Raman, you were fine until yesterday. You stay there we're coming.)

Raman *shockingly*: Nahi nahi.. itna serious nahi hai.. I have taken my tablets, you guys go and enjoy na.. I'm good..

Bala: Are you sure??

Raman: Haan yaar.. never been this much sure.. byee.

And hung the call in hurry and sighed in relief.

ALANKRITA DANCE SCHOOL, 11 AM

Appa dropped Ishita at her dance class m and went back home. As soon as they went, Raman stopped his bike in front of her, and both zoomed out.