Part 5 & Author's Note

Raman pulled her more into him and both were sharing his jacket and enjoying the moment. Ishu turned to him and stood there playing with his shirt buttons and making baby face.

Raman: Kya chahiye mera baby ko??
(What does my baby want??)

Ishita: Aapko kaise pata mujhe kuch chahiye..
(How do you know that I want something?)

Raman: I know my baby so well. Abh bolo kya chahiye?
(Now tell me what you want?)

Ishita: Pakka aap pura karoge..
(Sure.. you will fulfill it)

Raman: Pakka.. promise..

Ishita: I want to ride your bike Raman..

Raman: What!! no ways..

Ishita: Please na Raman.. you promised me.. *with a puppy face*

Raman: But baby.. you don't even know how to ride a bike.

Ishita: Please Raman.. Just think Raman, I will sit in the front and you sit in the back. You teach me how to ride it.. *with a dreamy smile* kitna romantic hoga..
(How romantic)

Raman: Kya baat hai.. aaj meri baby girlfriend itna romantic mood mein hai..
(What happened today, my baby girlfriend is in romantic mood)

Ishita: Raman please na..

Raman: Okay but for just 10 minutes.

Ishita*kissing his cheek*: Thank you so much baby. I love you..

Raman made Ishita ride the bike by holding her from the back. The gang hooted for them. Ishu became shy, she stopped the bike and hugged Raman. Raman smiled at her antics and hugged her back.

Then all indulged in playing and teasing each other. Raman went somewhere leaving Ishu with them. She was mingling with the rest of the gang.

Raman came back with a cake and candles. They all made her cut the cake and wished her happy birthday. She was so overwhelmed.

They left Mulshi at 4.30 and reached back Pune by 5.50. He dropped her near the bus stop near their society and waited there till she entered the society gate. After sometime he too came and went to his flat.

Both were happy and couldn't control their excitement.

After school, Ishita joined Raman's college. Both were excited about the same.

After studies, both Ishita and Raman got job in Delhi. Raman was working as Project Manager while Ishita joined as a teacher.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Raman told his parents about their relationship, they were more than happy to accept Ishita as their daughter-in-law.

Bhallas talked to Iyers too and all decided to meet once before fixing the marriage date.

After two days, all were gathered at the hotel Pacific, Delhi, except the lovebirds.

Romi was sitting in between his parents happily thinking that now his route is clear as his bhai is getting married and next will be his turn*poor soul*.

Elders were discussing about the marriage dates so they asked Romi and Mihika to be with Ishita and Raman.

Forgetting all these, the lovebirds were sitting near the pool enjoying each other's company, holding each other's hands. Ishita was sitting resting her head on Raman's shoulder.

They where enjoying the silence around them, when out of nowhere these two jumped in.

As soon as Romi saw Ishita his tiny heart crushed into several pieces. Ishita too saw Romi and said

Ishita: Hi Romi

Mihika: You know each other?

Ishu: Yeah.. he is my student.

Mihika: Oh.. Romi now you can just chill in the school buddy. Sab tumhari bhabhi handle karlegi
(Now your bhabhi will handle everything)

Ishu: Mikhu!! Romi aisa kuch nahi karegii.. he is my favourite student *and ruffled his hair*
(Romi won't do anything as such. He is my favourite student.)

This broke the last straw of control in Romi and he ran to his parents. Ishita, Raman and Mihika were shocked seeing his reaction and ran behind him. They saw Romi going towards their parents crying.

Toshiji: Kya huwa mera baccha.. ro kyu rahe ho?
(What happened baby? Why're you crying?)

Madhu: Bolo kanna kya huwa
(What happened kanna tell us.)

Romi: How could you do this to me maa.? You cheated me.. you all cheated me.

All were confused hearing him.

Mr Bhalla: Humne kya kiya.. bol puttar
(What did we do puttar)

He asked Raman what's the matter. He too shrugged saying he too don't know.

Toshiji: Romi puttar kya huwa.. bolo puttar..(What happened Romi tell us.)

And between the hiccups he managed to say

Romi: How could you make bhai marry my girlfriend?

Raman was like what the hell!!

Raman: Kyaa!! *he exclaimed*
(What!!!)

Romi: Mein sacchi bol raha hum bhai.. if you want go and ask my friends they all know.
(I'm telling the truth bhai.)

Raman: Know what?

Romi: That she is my jaaneman.

All were shocked hearing this. While Ishita burst into laughter followed by others. She made Romi sit on her lap and pecked his cheeks.

Ishita: You are so cute!

Romi *making cute baby face*: Then why are you marrying him. He is khadus. Leave him and marry me na. Pleaseee.

Raman was turning green in jealousy, while all laughed seeing his plight.

After lots of convincing and promises Romi agreed for the IshRa wedding.

Romi: Aapna promise maath bhoolna, you should find a girl who looks exactly like Ishu mam.
(Don't forget about the promise.)

All smiled hearing him, of course except Raman who was burning in jealousy, and nodded their head in agreement.

THE END

I'm ending the story here. Hope you all enjoyed this story. Leave your thoughts as comments and please do hit the star ⭐️

Love
Rithika❤️

Ps: From tomorrow onwards I'll be updating my ongoing stories. If you want me to update any particular story please feel free to comment down or message me.