Chapter 26

OMG Alpha Male is ranked 532 in WEREWOLF! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

Welcome back everyone!

This is the final chapter of Alpha Male and I really hope that you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave a comment on your thoughts! Always look forward to reading those!

THIS FINAL CHAPTER I AM DEDICATING TO MY AMAZING BOYFRIEND @mk845suny. He only writes poems at the moment but hopefully we will see a book. :) LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

The final chapter of alpha male is in Lucas's point of view and I have skipped a whole month!

1Blossom

~~~

Chapter 26

~Lucas~

A month had passed since the actual battle between Josiph and Lucian, and although everyone still questions what actually happened that night no one seemed to complain about the outcome. Lucian is dead thanks to that night, which means everyone is free, including Kiana. She’s now able to find her one true mate in the following years. We don't know where he is at the moment, but hopefully one day we’ll find him, and hopefully he’ll accept her like everyone else has.

As for Lucian's pack the beta has taken control. We were able to find out that his name was Shane, and that he had recently joined the pack about two years ago. He took on the role of being the beta when the old beta had been killed in a battle against Lucian, and now he takes the lead of alpha. Since the battle Shane has changed everything, and instead of members fearing for their lives they had learned to love and trust one another. The pack has done a complete 180 since the battle and many still came over to thank Josiph for his courage in going up against Lucian when no one else would. However, there’s one drawback in all of this. Josiph is not with us.

He isn't dead of course, but for the past month he has been in a coma state which no doctor is certain will end. According to doctors they believe it could last for many months, and that we should give him all the time he needs to heal. “His body still needs time to heal.” They would keep telling us again and again like a broken record player, and so we waited.

Like most nights I sit next to Josiph's bed in the hospital wing watching as he slowly heals. His hand sits gently in my own still un-moving and almost lifeless. Some of Josiph's cut wounds are still visible, but those weren’t the ones we worry about the most. Instead, we worry about the internal wound, where his rib snapped and punctured his lung almost causing his death. The x-ray from the night before shows his healing growth has excelled, but doctors are still not sure when the healing will end. They believe that once his lung has fully healed properly, and he’s able to breathe on his own again he’ll wake up. I hope they’re correct.

“You can't stay here forever Lucas,” Kiana said from behind me. She had been standing silently behind me the whole time since entering the hospital wing thirty minutes ago.

“I want to make sure that he’s okay.” I sighed squeezing Josiph's warm hand. His pulse beats calmly against my palm and I smiled.

“You know he’s okay.”

“But what if he wakes up?” I asked, facing her for a split second. “I want him to wake up knowing that I’m here.”