Chapter 5

It had been one moon since NutPaw started his punishment.

"Now you know what will happen next time. And if it does happen next time it will be worse than this time"RavenFlight hissed.

Has FeatherPaw looked around the clearing for AlderPaw she saw her sister already talking to him.

She padded over to them and heard some if their conversation.

"So you want me to help you get feath......oh hey FeatherPaw"her sister stopped has she padded toward a them.

"Hey guys I was just wandering if you wanted to go out for a walk with me"FeatherPaw meowed.

"Oh um....we...."

"We would love to!" AlderPaw put in.

"Ok lets go"FeatherPaw flicked her tail.

Has they padded out FeatherPaw noticed IcePaw and AlderPaw mumbling to each other.

"I'm going to go hunt. I'll met you guys on that rock over there."FeatherPaw meowed.

She ran off before they could say anything. She wanted them to like each other. But not like each other has friends. She wanted them to be mates at some point. One because it would mean AlderPaw would leave her alone and also it would mean that IcePaw would be happy.

She found a vole and got into a hunters crouch. She snuck up on the vole and pounced when she was close enough killing it with the killing bite in the neck.

She grabbed the vole and ran back to her sister and AlderPaw. When she got there she saw them sharing tounges which made her very happy to see.

She left them and went for a walk by herself. She listened to the sounds of the forest. She looked over to Wind Clan territory and saw a little kit that looked apprintance age running around with a warrior close behind him.

She laughed and padded back to the rock where AlderPaw and IcePaw were.

"Are you guys ready or are you gonna just lay there."FeatherPaw laughed.

"O...oh we're ready"IcePaw meowed.

"Come on then. We don't want FeatherStar getting worried about us."

IcePaw and AlderPaw stood up and jumped down from the rock. Has they padded back to camp it was getting close to sun down.

They padded into camp and IcePaw and AlderPaw padded into the apprentices den. She looked around for her father and saw him talking to Silver. She padded over to them and saw that Silver was very happy. Has she got closer she heard that her father was purring happily has well.

"I can't wait to tell FeatherPaw and IcePaw the good news. They'll be so happy to have a mother."

"We have a mother FeatherStar. Its AppleClaw. Wait......you abandoned IceCloud!!" she meowed in shock.

"Fe......FeatherPaw! We were going to tell you and IcePaw and the same time but....since you know now....."

"NO"she yowled.

"I won't give up on IceCloud or AppleClaw! Their my mothers! Not some......some former rouge!"she meowed.

Tears started to fall down her face. She ran out if camp has fast has she could. Without knowing she ended up on the thunderpath. FeatherPaw heard a monster come but before she could jump out of the way she got hit.

With a strike of pain in her body she let out a loud yelp of pain. She fall on the ground of the thunderpath and heard paw steps on the ground.

"FEATHERPAW! FEATHERPAW NO!"she heard her father call.

"FeatherPaw I'm so sorry! This is my fault! I'm not giving up on your mother but its time for me to move on from her and I love Silver"her father cried.

After that all she saw was darkness. She heard nothing.....