Chapter 1: Bowser's Plan (page 1)

The Glory of Bowsette

by Thedude3445

Chapter 1

"All hail King Bowser, Lord of Bowserland, Dark Land Overwatch, and Supreme Leader of the Third Order!"

This was it. This was Bowser's big moment. The entire kingdom had come, on his royal decree of course, to Castle Bowser to witness his latest plan for domination of the Mushroom Kingdom and all the lands on the planet Earth.

He stepped up to his throne and sat down with a resounding thud, his tail curling around to give his butt room to sit. He needed to get that tail-hole in his throne built. Ugh, if he just had a free weekend to get around to doing it... Oh well.

"Hear this," he shouted, his voice gruff with bellows of determination,. Bowser would not lose this time. He would dominate. "We are doing to destroy the Mushroom Kingdom!"

There was no response other than a few coughs.

"Uh," he continued. "I mean. We're going to annex the Mushroom Kingdom and subjugate it like a second-class colony, stealing all its production capabilities for our own benefit!"

The entire castle was in an upracious cheer. The Goombas jumped up and down, and the Bloopers floated around in a slightly more jovial manner than usual. Surely he would succeed this time, where all others he failed.

"My loyal lieutenant Mad Scienstein has unveiled a new formula, a new weapon that will allow us to defeat the Mushroom Kingdom defense forces with little to no resistance! We shall be invincible!"

The crowd cheered again, with just as much uproar as before.

Bowser explained this formula. "It is a new type of nerve gas, synthesized from the swamps of the Forever Forest, deep as can be found. When exposed in its new, altered form, any organism coming into contact with it will be immediately transformed into a horse radish!"

There was masterful applause. This was Bowser's finest moment, indeed.

"We will take all our greatest armies, storm through the Dry Dry Desert, and delve right into our final territory! Princess Peach will be ours and so will the world! Then we'll march on to Sarasaland! We'll decimate Waluigi's Island! Diamond City will fall! The Great Boggly Tree, the Toad Highlands, Yoshi's Island, Luncheon Kingdom, the Neuron Jungle, Starborn Valley, the Star Carnival, Nimbus Land... It will all be ours."

The cheers wouldn't stop. The people of Bowser's Kingdom were as loyal as they were enthusiastic.

But... But...

But.

It wasn't real.