Fear

Adryan was an Illyrian, he fought and flew and dared to accomplish things no normal fae would have thought of.

But he could not describe his fear when he saw Nehemia falling.

He was out on his room's balcony, a few stories away from hers, stargazing as he did every night, when he saw a beautiful figure falling.
He had not realized it was her until her amulet, the Amulet of Orynth, started to glow around her.

Rumour has it that that very amulet had saved her mother's life many years ago when she nearly drowned into a river.
Maybe it would save Nehemia's life now.
No
He was not about to take that risk.

Adryan unfolded his wings and jumped off his balcony. He started to flap his powerful wings, slightly larger than his father's, and flew straight towards the falling princess.

He could barely see her in the darkness of the night, but her amulet glowed and glowed, as if it were a beacon to lead him to her. To save her.

All of his thoughts left his head as he fixed his gaze upon Nehemia as she plummeted towards the rocks beneath.

By the Cauldron! He thought. She was getting oh so close to the floor.

He would not make it to her in time.
He would not be able to save her and prove to her once and for all that he was not just a spoiled heir, but a man of good will. A man worthy of her heart.

He would not get to do that though.

As he thought this, he began to panic. He needed to show her who he really was.

His heart sank as she neared the floor.
Just a few more meters and she would be dead.
No, no, no! I mustn't let this happen.

The princess closed her eyes as she fell, as if she were preparing herself for her death. As if she knew what pain waited for her.

She smiled
Opened her eyes and within moments, there was a bright light illuminating the sky.

He stop flying so hard and looking towards the light.

What the rutting hell was that?!

But where that beautiful girl once was, now flew a golden dove.

Adryan watched in aw as Nehemia flew off into the night.

"Adryan, what happened?" The High Lady of the Night court asked.

Feyre had just been about to talk to him before she slept, when she saw him fly into his room, CLEARLY dishelved.
"Did you know she can fly?"
Feyre guickly grew confused. This was not what she expected

"Who can fly?"
"Nehemia. She shifted into a bird an flew. Did you know she could do that?"
"I most certainly did not."
"Right, anyways why is that you've come to talk to me?"

The High Lady took a deep breathe.

"Its about Morrigan."