Fear, Part 2

Adryan's found himself having a harder and harder time breathing.
He had never seen his mother this upset and serious, not even when they sent his sister to train in another continent.
"What's wrong with Aunt Mor?" He mumbled to his Feyre.
She took a deep breathe and said,

"She is sick."

He let out a sigh. A sickness could easily be cured by the healers in the Night Court, no big deal. Right?

"Well if she is sick, then why dont we just take her to a healer, surely they can help her."

"Adryan, its not that simple. Her sickness.....
They dont know what it is, where it came from, or,"
A tear slid down his mothers face.
"Or how to heal it."
She finished.

"No" he whispered.
No, no, no! This could not be happening, Mor would be fine. The healers would find something. They had to.

If they didn't, then he would.

"How much longer does she have?"

"They dont know," now his mothers face was shining with tears. They fell down one by one, pouring out of her gray-blue eyes. They now soaked her midnight gown, and covered her freckles.

"Adryan," she started looking up at him , "Adryan. Look at me."

She cupped his face in her hands and turned his head towards hers. It pained him to see his mother like this.

"Your sister is coming back home for a little while. She wanted to be with Mor."

At least there was something to look forward to. His little sister was coming home at last. Even though it was only because Mor was sick, he was still glad he'd have her with him.

"I'll give you some time. But if you ever want to talk, your father and I are right down the hall. Valetta will be here tommorow at dawn."

She left the room without another word.

Adryan, started pacing around the room.

After deep thought, he stood up and walked out to find the only person that could relieve his pain.