Chapter 7 - Uchiha Shisui

Picture is not mine.
_____________________

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up with a painful feeling on my abdomen. I raised from my laying position, while coughing out blood. But I prevent it from falling directly onto the sheets. My abdomen smeared with blood. I smirked devilishly, seeing my room window opened widely.

"He thinks that I would die easily? Just because I'm a child?"

"What a shame, Danzo ojii-san. I'm not an ordinary child that died because of a small stab." I said with an unusually cold tone. Dark aura surrounding me.

~Timeskip~

After I was fully healed, I went to the training ground. I attached a transparent string to a kunai then transfer some of my chakra into the kunai. I throw it, breaking two tree trunks in the process. My eyes widen and I quickly pull it back with the string to my direction.

I sighed in relief.

"I transferred too much chakra into the kunai." I loudly talked to myself.

Suddenly I sense a chakra presence. I'm a sensory ninja, if you are wondering. I closed my eyes to concentrate whose chakra is that. I closed my eyes to see a green chakra and a dark chakra with another chakra that looks like an Anbu. The green chakra is of course none other than Shisui's. And the dark chakra...

"Masaka... Shisui.... Danzo." I emphasize the last word, the last name. I gritted my teeth together.

I quickly flickered my body nearby the chakra sources. I appeared on a tree. A wind blows making me shiver.

"Something is not right..." I trailed with worry.

Third Person POV

"Something is not right..." (Y/n) said with worries laced her voice.

Right after she said that sentence, an Anbu appeared behind her without her noticing notice me senpai. But after the Anbu make his move to take his Tantō, the girl's eyes widen, still facing her back to the Anbu. The Anbu stabbed her on the heart making (Y/n) coughed out blood.

But the little girl is not there anymore. It's replaced by a log. The Anbu stared at it for a while before making his next move. But suddenly his body won't listen to him. 'Genjutsu!!' The Anbu noticed.

The Anbu tried to release himself from the genjutsu. 'Kai!' He yelled in his mind. But after noticing that nothing happened, he got a little worried. 'What?!' The Anbu snapped his attention to the girl behind him, only to find her head flying (It's a genjutsu. What can u expect?).

Her eyes glowing red because of the Sharingan.

"K-Kuroitsuki?!?" The Anbu yelled in disbelief.

Hearing the word, the said Kuroitsuki's eyes widen in fear. But quickly replaced with rage.

"Now that you know my secret," she paused, looking straight to the Anbu's eyes.

"You must be demolished." She stated with venom laced her voice.

The Anbu shook in fear. The girl took out her kunai and quickly kill him by cutting his head from his neck in a swift motion. The head rolled down the ground until it stopped by a tree. The girl looked at his head in fear but quickly brush it off.

"Shūshin-kei [Life Sentence]..." She whispered her clan's forbidden jutsu. 

A jutsu that could end someone's life in a matter of second. A jutsu that will erase everyone's memories about someone that was died because of the jutsu caster. But the jutsu take a lot of the user's chakra. It is an S ranked jutsu.