Chapter 10 - Rest

​​​​​​(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up to a white ceiling. I carefully opened my eyes, letting it adjusted to the light. When it's halfway opened, I heard people talking. I glance at the voice source and finding The Lord Third talking to a nurse.

"Uurgh..." I groaned, my body aches everytime I tried to move.

I sat up on the bed. Looks like my groan alerted them. They saw me in the sitting position.

"A-Ah! Kurone-san!" The nurse spoke, approaching me in the process. But stopped when The Lord Third called her.

"Nurse... I would like to talk to this kid four eyes. If you don't mind?" The Hokage asked politely even though he's higher than her.

"Y-Yes of course, Hokage-sama. I'll take my leave." She bowed then speed walking to the door.

She left the room, leaving me with The Hokage.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about, Hokage-sama?" I said emotionlessly.

"You are straight to the point, I see!" The Hokage laughed making me deadpanned.

What? It's rare to see him like this.

"Phew, by the way," He paused.

"I found out that someone is trying to track you down for their needs. Now that you are the only Kuroitsuki left, it is being a big problem. You shouldn't–no–you MUSTN'T left the village without my permission. Say, do you remember the characteristics of whom that killed your whole clan?" I clicked my tongue.

"He... Wears black robe? ...with red clouds.." I said as if trying to remember everything.

"H-He... Also have long black hair, and piercing eyes." I finished.

"I see... You're targeted by the S-Rank Criminals Organization, The Akatsuki. You mustn't let your guard down. If something is odd, tell me immediately." Hokage warned.

"They are eyeing the strength of the Kuroitsuki. What do you have other than the Kuroitsuki's blood?" Hokage asked.

"You insisted to know?" I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes to find my Sharingan activated.

"I have the Uchiha's kekkei genkai, Sharingan." I saw him widen his eyes but returned to it's normal size.

I closed my eyes and open them once again, revealing the Kuroitsuki's kekkei genkai, Koryugan.

"And Koryugan. I assumed you know?" I asked.

He nodded.

"It's amazing. In your age blablablabla" He started to talk aimlessly that I couldn't care less so I zoned out.

'You haven't even known yet that I have Mangekyou Sharingan.' I thought bitterly.

~Timeskip~

It's been three days I've been sleeping in the hospital. Now I'm free from it. I tied my hair up in a ponytail so my hair isn't looked like I've been in a war. Though, it's still quite messy.

'Does Sasuke-kun alright?' I thought while walking down the path to my apartment.

After I arrived at my apartment, I changed my clothes into a white tank top. I picked out the kunai from it's holster. Still have my hair as a ponytail, I grasped it tightly and positioned the kunai—ready to cut my hair.

I pulled the kunai and—

TAS!

My no-longer-hair flying everywhere through the air. I shook my head to the left and right until I was satisfied with the shape. I look at the mirror in my room and smiled a cute one.