Chapter 13 - Worst Client Ever!

Third Person POV

"(Y/n) point A."

"Sasuke point B."

"Sakura point C."

.

.

.

"Naruto point D ('ttebayo)!"

"You're slow Naruto..." Kakashi muttered to the microphone.

"Alright, Team 7. Ready--The target has moved! Follow it!" The Genins and their Sensei changed their position then follow their target.

"What's the distance to the target?" Kakashi asked.

"Five meters. I'm ready anytime 'ttebayo!" Naruto replied.

"So am I." Sakura agreed.

"Me too." Also Sasuke.

.

.

.

"Distance to the target? Zero meter!" A certain (h/c) haired girl replied. Might as well add--LATE!

In the microphones, they could hear a meow-ing sound. The other Genins and their Sensei followed the (h/c) haired girl's direction.

"Ribbon on left ear.... Are you sure this is the target, 'Tora'?" Asked Kakashi.

"Affirmative." Sasuke replied cool-ly.

"Kyaaaa~! Why are cats so cute?!" (Y/n) squealed to herself, squishing the cat with gentle force. Unknown to her, all the boys were blushing because of her cute voice.

"U-Uh.... I'm sorry, am I too loud??" She asked nervously.

"Haah.... Yes." Sakura replied, also blushing, but lightly.

"(Y/n)-chan!! Let me hold the cat!" Naruto approached (Y/n) while grinning like an idiot. (Y/n) smiled in return to which he blushed.

"Here~!" She said enthusiastically.

Then the cat argued to get off of Naruto while looking at the girl hoping she would take her(cat) back to (Y/n)'s arms.

"Ow come on! Stop— AAAAGH!!!"

"MRAAAWW!!!" 

"N-Naruto!"

The cat started scratching Naruto's face. Being (Y/n), she quickly take her off Naruto while patting it lovingly.

"WHY CAN'T WE GET A BETTER MISSION?! I HATE CATS!!!" He screamed through the microphone, ruining Team 7's ears.

"U-Urusai Naruto!!" (Y/n) yelled in pain.

The others turned into stone and collapsed at the obnoxious loud sound ringing on their ears.

~Timeskip~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Oh Tora my little cat~~!" The woman squished the poor cat with her extremely tight grip. The cat was looking at me crying for help. I smiled nervously.

"Thank you so much! I—" The woman was cut off by me nudging her clothes' hem, she looked down at me because I'm SHORT!

"Ma'am, ya know, you shouldn't squish the cat like that. Cats loved to be pet, not to be squished. Can't you see the face she's making?" I made a cute face begging the woman won't yelled at me.