Chapter 8 - Koryuugan and Last Good-bye

Third Person POV

~~~~

"(Y/n)-chan?" The said girl flinched at the one who called her.

​​She rotate her head to the direction where the sound came from. Noticing who called her, she decided to ask why.

"Shisui-nii?"

"Do you.. want to buy some dango?" Shisui asked while nervously scratching his not-even-itchy temple with a slight blush on his cheeks, sometimes averting his gaze.

"You paid?!" (Y/n) asked back with enthusiast.

Shisui sweatdropped at it but answer nonetheless.

"Of course! What would I be if I don't pay a lady's–" 

"COME ON THEN!!" (Y/n) cut off his explanation by grabbing his hand in her small hand then start running.

~~~~

An unconscious (Y/n) laid limp on her bed in her new apartment(?). Her eyes closed.

~~~~

~Timeskip~

(Y/n) holding her dango stick with a dango ball left on it, swinging it up and down slowly. Her attention was averted from the stick when she heard her name being called.

"(Y/n)-chan... You know, you eat a lot but you keep having a skinny body," Shisui paused.

This topic somehow perked (Y/n)'s interest.

"I'm worried that you would catch a disease. I don't want you to be ill." Shisui finished, frowning.

(Y/n) absorbed what he just said, then she smiled sweetly.

"I'm not going to catch any disease..." She paused, intentionally to get Shisui's attention which she succeeded.

"If I'm by your's or Itachi-nii's side!" She smiled freely like she don't even know the word 'depression'.

Shisui was agape at her reply, but smile soon after. He hugged her while silently having a tear slide down his face.

~~~~

(Y/n)'s eyes are still closed, but she grunted, which make her eyes squinted a bit. Her hands are trembling.

~~~~

"(Y/n)-chan." The said girl turn her attention from the Uchiha lake to Shisui with a low 'Hum?'.

There's a silent on both of them, except for the sound of some birds chirping and the sound of air hits the water, making a comfortable silence.

"If..." Shisui trailed, thinking his words carefully.

"If only I die," Shisui paused.

He did not notice her sadden expression on her face. She felt a pang in her heart after hearing those words.

"What will you d–"

Before he could continue, she spun on her heel then jump to engulf him into a breathtaking hug.

"NOO!" She screamed.