Grammarly

Hey guys! This is something I had been meaning to tell y'all about that really helps me write stories with linguistically sound aspect and that is this app/extension called

Grammarly.

It's this FREE extension you can find in your chrome web store or you can download it from their official site grammarly.com and it basically proofreads everything that you type, from tweets to messages to well this post as I type. I mostly write my stories on google drive and it did not have support there but now THEY DO! And I'm so happy with it. I have been using it for about two years I think and it has not failed me. 

I just thought I should share it with you guys cuz grammatical errors in stories is my personal pet peeve and a strong one at that but I realised everyone was complaining about it and no one was offering any solution and I know there are folks her...

I just thought I should share it with you guys cuz grammatical errors in stories is my personal pet peeve and a strong one at that but I realised everyone was complaining about it and no one was offering any solution and I know there are folks here that are in school and learning and there are people with reading/writing disabilities that can't help it so this app can help them a lot. I mean we're living in the age of technology, there's an app for everything. 

So, guys, I hope you find this suggestion useful and if you have a better suggestion, please comment below and let me and others know. Side note, in case you're curious, this app does turn off automatically while you're inputting sensitive information like credit card number or other such stuff but if you feel like it's not doing it you can also turn it off manually.

Here's to more grammatically correct stories! :D