Chapter 52 Reveal party.

About a year later, Ai calls Yuki. She asks her if she will throw her a gender reveal party. Yuki is more than delighted to. Its been a whole year since she seen the whole gang. Yuki and Yori have built, there Catering business up. To the point, where they may buy a location to carter from. Instead of doing it in Yuki's Kitchen. The twins are now twelve, growing up fast. Zero and Yuki love spending time with them. They have been enjoying their lives together.

The Day of the gender reveal party Zero is a little nervous. He really doesn't like the idea. That Kamane will be here. He has a plan to help with that though. To show Kamane, Yuki is his. That he should leave her alone. Yuki, on the other hand, could care less who is coming. She is fully into the party. Ai, gave her and Zero the envelope with the reveal inside. Yuki decorates the yard in pink and blue. She makes cupcakes that are pink and blue. Everything is ready. Just waiting for the guests to arrive. Hanabusa and Yori are already there since they live on the grounds. They helped with the decorations and food prep. They figured on having another BBQ since its a nice day. It would be better than shoving all these people inside the house. The first to arrive is Ai, Seiya, Kamane, and Kaien. Then Ruka and Akatsuki. Then Finally Yagari. From the beginning, Zero is always around Yuki. He is helping. Just being as close to her, as he can be. Which isn't totally out of sorts, but not to this degree. She doesn't pay it mind. She never minds him being close to her. Hanabusa and Akatsuki are manning the grill. Kamane just sits watching Zero and Yuki interact. Zero always touching and kissing Yuki. Kamane burns inside with jealousy.

When they are ready to open the envelope, to surprise Ai and Seiya on the reveal, Yuki and Zero go into the Kitchen. Kamanes seat is just outside the glass kitchen sliding doors. He can see everything. Which Zero knows, and wants on purpose. While they are getting the balloons and cupcakes ready. Zero goes over to Yuki, putting his hands around her waist. Kissing down her neck. "Zero mmmm stop that love. I need to get this done." Yuki says. In a light tone. Zero just pushing her closer to him. His hands roaming her body. "What has gotten into you?" Yuki says, with a moan. " I want you, I want you now." Zero says. "We have a house filled with people." Yuki states. "They can wait ." as Zero kisses Yuki passionately, her arms go around him. Her eyes flutter, as he kisses her. She melts in his arms. He then brings her into the pantry making love to her. His scent all over her now. Doing this on purpose. When they are done, they clean up and go back into the kitchen to get the balloons and cupcakes. " Well, I guess they are wondering, how long it takes to get balloons and cupcakes." Yuki says with a giggle. " They will be fine." Zero growls. As he pushes her close to him again. Giving her another kiss. "Wow. You sure are frisky today." Yuki says as she grabs the envelope. " Here take the balloons upstairs. When I say go. Drop them on Ai, and Seiya." Yuki comments. "Ok babe." Yuki goes outside with the cupcakes. She tells Ai and Seiya to stand under the deck. "Ok, everyone. Are we all ready to find out what the baby is?" Yuki asks. Everyone Cheering. "Ok. Zero Let it go!" Yuki shouts. Pink balloons, start to fall down off of the deck into the yard. Everyone cheers. Ai and Seiya look at each other and have a kiss. It's a very special moment.

 Kamane just looking at Yuki. He gives her a soft smile. She smiles back. Kamane wanting to get up. to go over to her, but soon as he attempts to Zero is back right by Yuki's side. His arms around her. "Welcome back, she says. Smiling up at him." " Thank you babe." He replies. Yuki goes into the kitchen to get more refreshments. Kamane goes over to Zero. "Marking your territory aren't you?" Kamane says in a deep tone. "I can't help, that we love each other. That we can't keep our hands off each other." Zero remarks with a smirk. "Its been twenty-two years. We still love each other like the first day." Zero adds. "That may be true, but you don't have to push it, while around others. Seems like your a little Insecure." Kamane says Zero gives him a dirty look. "I don't need to be insecure Yuki loves me and will never leave me. " Zero says as he walks away into the kitchen. Yuki getting the drinks, and some more desserts. "You ok Zero?"She asks. "Yes babe, come here,."He says to her in a sexy voice. She walks over to him. He kisses her lightly on the lips. "I love you babe." "I Love you to Zero always." She replies. Kamane looking into the door, Growling under his breathe. "Damn you Zero." He says to himself. After the reveal party is over, everyone goes home. Yuki is cleaning up the kitchen. Zero is helping. "Kitchen is back to normal, babe." Zero says. "Yes finally," Yuki replies. Keeping the last plate. "The party was very nice. You do such a nice job of things." Zero says as he walks over to her and pushes her close to him. "You sure have been something else today mister." Yuki giggles. " You haven't seen anything yet." He says as he lightly lifts her and carries her upstairs. "Zero spending the whole night showing Yuki just how much he wants her.

In The morning Yuki is dead tired. She just lays in Zero's arms. Zero feeling contentment. He lightly kisses her head as he gets himself up. He gets dressed. Going downstairs to make coffee. Putting on his glasses, and getting his paper. Looking at the glasses before putting them on and smiling. The thought of Yuki in his mind. He gets his coffee, and paper, sitting at the kitchen counter taking in the silence around him. Feeling he won the battle.