Chapter 76 fighting

Chapter 76 Fighting

Yuki goes home early. Kamane is there. Sitting at his desk. "Yuki your home early. Looking at her, Seeing she is upset. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing just a long day." She replies. "Yuki? Tell me." Kamane says. "I don't know. What is going on with me? I was fine. Now all of a sudden, i am having feelings for him again. It started when i found out Anna was mine. There was a bond restored. He feels the same. He has for a long time. I just ignored it." Yuki admits. Are you going back to him Yuki? "No, i don't want to. I don't want to go back to the overprotective Yuki. The obsessive Yuki. We don't have that. Its so nice. I love being with you Kamane." Yuki states. "You already know. How I feel about you Yuki. This pains me to know. That you want him again. It doesn't surprise me though. I figured. It was just a matter of time. You see him everyday Yuki. This isn't like a normal divorce. Not to mention did you ever even sign the papers?" Kamane asks. "No, i couldn't and neither could he. So we are still married. I just wanted to be honest with you. We have been the last three years we have been together." Yuki comments. "I know and i thank you. I just think. You should stay away from him. The Sunday dinners at his house? The working together everyday? Yuki, no wonder the feelings are coming back." Kamane admits. "I know. I am so confused." Yuki says. "Lets just spend the evening together. Some dinner and being together?" Kamane asks. "Sounds good. Let me change. Then we can get something to eat." Yuki says.

That evening Kamane and Yuki spend together. They have a nice dinner and then bed. They do have the nice normal relationship. She doesn't want to let that go, but at the same time, she can't stop thinking about Zero.

The next day. She goes into work late. Just dreading to see Zero. " Hey, Yori." Yuki says. "Hey, where have you been?" Yori asks. "I just had to get out of here yesterday. Sorry. Where is Zero?" Yuki asks. "He is in his office. He has been here awhile. He is still in his pissy mood." Yori states. Yuki just stays in the front of the cafe working. Staying away from his office. After a few hours, he comes out. Stopping Yuki. "Hey." He says in a soft tone. "Hey, how are you? She replies. "I'm ok. I guess. I am sorry about yesterday. I just thought. You needed to know. How I feel." Zero admits. "It's fine. let's just let that go. I don't want to lose our friendship." Yuki states. "So is that all we are going to have? Even though, we both feel this way? Just a friendship?" Zero hisses. " Zero please don't. I don't want it to be awkward between us. I don't want to lose the friendship we are building. This way we can be with our children. " Yuki says. "I can't believe you're doing this. Do you like being with Kamane that much? I guess three years of his ass isn't enough." Zero growls. "See this is why. We can't control ourselves. The jealousy eats away. I can't live like this. Yes, I like being with Kamane. I don't love him as I did you. But I do love him. Just differently. It's a normal way. He can go out and I don't' worry. He will come back dust. If he talks to women, it doesn't bother me. I don't want to cremate them. " Yuki explains. "Its because it's not a love like ours. Ours is forever. We have a bond no one can break. Not even Kamane. You only went with him because you thought, I was with someone else. Because you thought, I didn't want you. YOu know. That's not true now. "Zero states. "This isn't helping either of us Zero. I just want to be friends. If you feel you can't then, I am truly sorry." Yuki says as she walks into the kitchen. Zero furious. Not knowing. How to get it through to her. He just grabs his coat and goes home.

Once home Hanabusa is there dropping off ZJ and Anna. "Hey man, your home a bit early." Hanabusa says. "Yea." Zero replies. What's wrong? You look pissed." Hanabusa says. "Its because I am. She just won't listen to me. She feels the same way I do. Telling me. She can't go back to that. It's too intense. She rather stay with that ...That Bastard." Zero snaps "Well if she feels the same, you can work on that. Maybe she is just scared. You two have a very intense relationship." Hanabusa states. "I know. I just can't see her with him anymore. It hurts too much. To be around her hurts too much." Zero explains. "Well, you can either keep trying or just walk away. You don't really need to work there. You only started it to be around her. To make her feelings grow. It seems. You succeeded in that. Do you want to keep trying? Or just let go?" Hanabusa asks. " I want to keep trying just a little longer. Maybe I can talk some sense into her." Zero states. "Well, I have an idea. Not sure if you will run with it." Hanabusa says. "What is it? I'm desperate at the moment." Zero answers. "Well, the way you can't take it, that she is with Kamane. I am sure she couldn't take it if you were with someone. You're always there. She never has to worry about that. If I say I am going to hook you up on a date, make a big deal about. Make the lady pick you up at the Cafe. Let's see. What she does. Let's see if it gets under her skin? " Hanabusa says.

 "This can either get her closer to me or her wanting to kill me, Hanabusa. Well, it will be my idea of setting you up. Not that your looking. You know. She is obsessed with you. The thought of you with someone would eat at her. " Hanabusa says. " Yea its pretty much what she was talking about." Zero states. "Yes, but she would think you were moving on. Let's see if she can handle that.? Hanabusa states. "Ok, Whatever. I just don't understand why things have to always be so hard. " Zero replies. "You can just let it go Zero. Leave things as they are. They were good there for awhile." Hanabusa adds. "Yes, I guess. I could. If I do that then I give up on the love of my life. I know. She feels the same. We have a great family. We should enjoy it together." Zero responds.