Chapter 3

Pandora's POV:

I slightly open my eyes. Where am I? And where is Toby?! My eyes get wide. I frantically look around to search for Toby. I notice him in a cage across from mine. At least he is safe. But what happened?! And why am I tied up?! I must have blacked out because I can't remember a thing! I try yelling Toby's name but all that comes out is a muffled scream. Of course they duct taped my mouth just great. Since I have nothing better to do I observe the area. I notice the man and woman in the corner discussing something. Ha, they are probably trying to decide what to do with me.

"So you are awake." The man shouts

Then him and the woman start walking towards me. I shut my eyes and start to prepare for anything to happen. I hear Toby screaming for them to stop and to leave me alone but they keep getting closer and closer. All of a sudden I hear a loud banging on the door. I open my eyes and stare at the door.

"POLICE OPEN UP! IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW I WILL BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN!" Policemen yell. I am shocked.

It worked! The 911 call worked!! I start jumping up and down in my chair. I get to go home! The woman is shocked and so is the man. Before they know it the door came down.

"FREEZE! GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES NOW!" the policeman growls

Then man got on his knees but the woman ran. Another cop came in and shot the woman before she got away. She fell on the ground in a split second laying on her stomach. The cops walked over to her body to find out she didn't get shot. She quickly turned so now she was laying on her back. And shot the police officer. The woman sprung up and ran out the back door. I can't belive it she got away.