Chapter 4

Pandora's POV

A couple more policemen and women came inside the building. Most of them went looking for the woman but I know they will probably never find her. I watched as the officers tried unlocking the cage that Toby is in  and the man being carried away into a police car. What else am I supposed to do? I am still tied up. Eventually someone untied me. I got up and stretched man was my back killing me. After stretching I walked out of the cage. Once I was out Toby attacked me with a hug. I was shocked at first but then I hugged him back.

"Come on we will take you two to the station." A police woman said

Toby and I both let go and walked out. We both got in the back of the police car. I sighed in relief I was finally free. As the car started to move I just stared out the window. I enjoyed seeing the enviroment since I haven't been outside in well I don't even know how long. I looked at Toby and he was doing the same, staring out the window. I smiled while looking at my feet. The radio came on and I jumped. I guess the police officers hated the silence. I'm glad they turned on the radio though. I missed hearing music. I hear Toby singing along. A giant smile appears on my face.

"You sing beautifully Tobes." I whisper

"Thanks." He whispers back

"Hey why are you guys whispering?" The police officer sitting in the passenger seat asks

"It's a habit haha." I reply

They just nod. I go back to looking out the window. I then see we are at the station. The care ride was pretty long. My guess is it was probably about 2 or 3 hours long. But I rather be in a car for 2-3 hours than be back in the building locked up in a cage. I am actually glad I walked into that Thai resturant that day. I know you probably think I am crazy for saying that but if i hadn't then I would of never met Toby. Hopefully me and Toby will still hangout and see each other.

"Hey Pandora we can get out now." Toby tells me

"Oh sorry I was staring into space" I reply. I am probably red as a tomato

Toby gets out and I follow. We walk into the station and go through tons of turns and long hall ways. We reach this room where there is a desk and two chair in front of it.

"Please, sit." The police woman insists.

Toby and I sit down in the chairs while she sits in the chair in front of us behind the desk.

"In case you guys were wondering you both have been missing for two months. And both of your families have missed you dearly. At first we thought you guys took a vacation or something. Then we got worried something happened to you so we tried searching every where. Then we got the phone call from Mr.Turner. So then we tried tracking it and I am going to be honest I thought you guys where dead. I was so relived to knock down that door and find you two alive. And that woman and man they have been wanted for 5 years. No one has ever lived after being with those two. You should probably call your family to let them know you are safe and alive. There is a phone on the desk and if you follow me there is a phone on the wall to the right." The woman says

"I will go use the one on the wall. you can use that one Toby." I whisper to Toby as I get up and follow the officer.

Toby's POV

I pick up the phone and put in the didgets of my parents home phone. I hear it ring a few times then someone picks up. It is my mom.

"H-hey Mom." I respond

"Toby?! Toby!! Are you alright?! Where are yo-" She replies

"Mom, mom I am fine I'm at the police station I am safe" I cut her off.

"Toby I am so glad you are safe your dad and I have missed you so much! We are on our way to the station okay? Don't go any where." She squeaked. I heard her crying .