Preview

*Disclaimer *

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events locales and incidents are either the product of author's imagination or inspired by some real events used in a fictious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

*Copyright law *

A moral right of an author has been asserted, so All Rights Are Reserved! No part of this book can be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission of the author. For permission requests and questions write to the author addressed at "angel_mist@outlook.com" or Leave a message at message board or pm at the author's profile that is Mysterious Soul @candymintts

*Warning *

This book contains alot of "cliché " moments that can be emotional, violent and highly effective to some readers. If you find it boring or offensive or because of some other personal reasons, stop reading simply. Don't drop the bad comments. You can criticise the chapters but in a positive way. Again this book contains Violence, Bad behaviours, Abuse and injuries with the characters. So please before you decide to drop hilarious and bad comments please remove the book from library and stop reading.

DON'T TRY TO STEAL ANY OF MY WORDS OR SITUATIONS, STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WARNED!

Enjoy 🍻

Preview starts.

Hannah Maria Jackson is an ambitious girl having so many dreams in her eyes. She's of 20 years old. Young blood who's willing to create her name in history of famous authors. She wants to be a well-known writer with a huge success. She's a hard worker, does a job 9-5 from Monday to Friday, except on Friday her schedule changes because of teaching. She teaches English to orphan students on Friday and Saturday from 12-5 without any pay, because she likes to help people. According to her, happiness is everywhere unless you have to have a clear eye for it.

She lives in England, in a small town, and a house which is her ancestors house. She has grandparents, parents, an aunt and cousin, her brother and her sister. She is elder of all kids.

Her father Mathew Jackson is an army retired officer and his wife Hannah's mother Katherine Jackson is a sweet house wife. Her grandparents are loving, Steinfold Jackson and Patricia Jackson lives with his son and daughter.

Aunt Rachel, after her divorce with her husband, lives with her son Kyle in her brother's house.

Although having a tough life, Hannah still is willing for her study as post graduate student. But the crises has made her life difficult to fulfill her aims.

***

It's a story that contains another story, and this story doesn't only relate to Hannah's life in fact there are more events that will happen in this book.

                 *Contains Violence*

                 *Painful Moments*

                 *Sweet and old romance*

      * A story of a girl emerged with                another tale of a girl's life *

***

Hey guys!

This is Mysterious Soul. I've come to show you another book, a different book that contains a totally different story, with a totally different story plot.

Maybe some of you people will relate this book with "me before you" like you people thought that "going to be 18" is like twilight, but trust me guys, it's not just like that, GTB18 wasn't like twilight! And this book also doesn't like "me before you"

The story plot is totally different, and everything has been plotted and written by Me! Myself! Not a single person helped me, not even in my previous books.

If you like this book, please don't hesitate to comment and if you think that this story's worth a read than please show your support by clicking on the star and actually telling me that you liked it!

There's more to go...

Keep reading and keep smiling 😊

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND LOWEST EMOTIONAL RIDES! BECAUSE THIS WILL DEFINITELY MAKE YOU FEEL EMOTIONAL!

Mysterious Soul ❤️