Introduction

______________________

Texts, Friendships and Everything In Between
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Everything has a start and an end but people always forget everything in between. Friendship and Relationship will always have everything in between.
/////////////////////

Texts and Friendships was all there was right?

Started: 10/01/18
Ended: discontinued: 10/16/20

Note⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Please keep in mind
This book has been discontinued following the leave of all the og mmc smrookies girls. I apologise for my lack of competency and probable misleads. I do in fact have the last chapters and extras already written out before I even left for a hiatus(due to my mental health and personal relationships) so if you guys want to know the ending please message me on here. This book holds a dear place in my hesrt being my biggest project [the longest and most special]  I put a lot of effort to showcase what was on my head but I failed to deliver. Once again I am so very sorry, I hope that within the time we shared in this story I at least brought a smile to your face as this book did with me.
Stay healthy and happy guys, please know you: important and loved

Of course the ships are Markoeun,JaeHina, Jisung and Lami, Jeno and Xiyeon, Donghyuk and Herin, Chenle and Ningning, Minju and Renjun. Also in my book only Herin left so Yiyang is still here.