LXX

After buying their cake they headed back to the dorms. Walking in silence like they always did, Mark grabbed Koeuns hand entwining them, the other holding their cake,Koeun leaned on Marks arm smiling.

Opening the door they were met with a lot of noise, for one they were all gathered in the living room area watching youtube? Jaehyun and Yeri in the middle of the couch, the 00' liners on the floor by the couch Jaemin and Hina in the middle, the maknae line on the other couch, and the elder couples were with Jaehyun and Yeri. They were pretty cramped in there and there is a lot of screaming and squealing from the girls and a lot of cringes coming from the guys. Taking a peek of their cued videos Koeun and Mark couldn't help but both cringe and blush.

"Ahem" Mark fake coughed gaining the attention of everyone in the room, "So we leave for a few and you guys are watching Seulyong moments, Jaeri moments, Jaehina moments and Markoeun guys really your watching Koeun and I i dont mind the others since you got to admit Jaehyun hyung is so obvious as well as Taeyong hyung and Nana but really anyway come here guys we got to tell you something but we have to wait for the rest of the members ok" Mark continued cringing but relaxing in the end.

They headed towards the table, Koeun already sitting down preparing the cake, patting down the seat beside her for Mark to sit while the rest found somewhere to stay.

"Koeun ah whats the cake for? Are you guys finally gonna date?!" Yeri said getting the hopes up for everyone

"Yah yeri dont come to such conclusions so quick and no were not dating" Mark exclaimed making Koeun laugh while the others looked disappointed

Not long after the rest of the members all arrived making the dorm cramped but comfortable enough for all of them to sit down somewhere.

"Yah Markue ah why are we here?" Ten asked

Sighing Mark and Koeun lit the candle, Mark gesturing that Koeun should do the honors, nodding her head Koeun spoke, " well we came from the entertainment a while ago to have a meeting with the songsaengnim, we discussed a few things and its official us remaining smrookies are going to debut!!"

The Sr19G couldn't believe what they heard, after so long they were finally gonna debut, nothing could bring down their happiness now. The rest of them, NCT and Red Velvet, cheered for the debut of their friends. Mark holding the cake towards the girls so they could all blow the candles. "Thank you so much for helping us through out all of this" The girls exclaimed with bright smiles

"Wait so that was why you guys were going alone hyung?" Chenle asked Mark nodded

After calming them down a bit, Koeun and Mark told them of the plans and decided to have choreographies also done with the help of NCT and Red Velvet, already talking about a joint performance between all of them.

After all the ruckus Koeun decided to leave them for a while to go to the rooftop since one jaemin and hina were so affectionate two jisung and lami cant stop bickering again three the remaining 00 line were on the phones and the rest are watching ship moments again so expect a bunch of guys and girls screaming, koeun cant handle that much.

Feeling a presence behind her it didn't take long for her to realise it was Mark by his smell. Deciding not to look his way Koeun took a deep breath before saying, "thank you Markue for everything, if it wasnt for you being there for me i wouldnt have stayed and i would regret everything, i owe you so much but all i gave you was scoldings and dating rumors... mianhe" Koeun said

Not hearing anything Koeun was about to turn her head back to check up on Mark until she felt him hug her back tightly.

"Uh Mark ah.." Koeun trailed off

Leaning his head on her shoulder Mark said, "Can we just stay like this for a moment?" Smiling at Marks state she nodded her head knowing he saw her answer.

The night sky way beautiful, the stars were shining so bright, accompanied with a serene view of the city nightlife and the soothing sound of peace and serenity. Their breaths could be heard through the comfortable silence but that didn't stop the two leaders.

Enjoy this first i hope you like it once again comment please vote if you like and share if you want.

YOU CAN CHOOSE TO IGNORE MY RANT UNDERNEATH THIS BUT IF EVER YOU DO PLEASE DONT TWKE EVERYTHING TO THE HEART PLEASE THANKS!!

Sa totoo ayaw ko tingnan ang reads ng mga chapter ko dahil alam ko naman na masasaktan ako pero I still choose to see how many reads votes and comments because I want motivation... Ang daming effort ang nilagay ko sa book na to nung una pa lang sobrang ngiti ko dahil alam ko na ito ang book na magstastart ng account ko para sa Dream members pero ngayon parang wala na eh. Dapat nga eh discontinued na to pero pinipilit ko pang tapusin to hindi lang para sa inyo para sa akin dahil natutuwa ako sa pagsusulat. Sa naman ma appreciate niyo ang mga writers magcomment kayo bigyan mo sila ng motivation.

Honestly I don't want to check the reads on my chapters because I know that i will get hurt but I still choose to see who commented read and voted because I want motovation... I put so much effort in this book from the very start at first I was so smiley/happy cause I knew that this is the book that would start my account for the dreamies but now its just empty. Actually this book is supposed to be discontinued already but im pushing myself to finish this not only for you guys but for me because I enjoy writing it makes me happy. I hope you guys appreciate the writers more, go comment give them motivation because i know that we all feel like this.