LXXXV

"Are you guys nervous?" Mark asked the girls.

They all glared at him, making the boy back away slowly.

"Mark oppa really, what do you expect it's been years and were only debuting now of course we're nervous" Hina said on the verge of hyper ventilating

"Uh where are the boys? They are taking too long!" Yiyang said pacing back and forth.

"Were here sorry we got caught in traffic" Winwin said rushing to his girlfriends aid.

"Aigoo you boys come on you guys go change while Hyuck go to the sound booth and get your mic tested" Mark said taking the lead.

"10 minutes till showtime we will be letting people in in 5 minutes, artists please be ready and staff please be on standby!" The main chief-of-staff screamed.

"Ok were here!" Renjun said with the rest following behind him.

"I'm here too!" Donghyuck said with his mic in hand.

"Ok so girls it's your time to shine, any negative thoughts will be said now and left behind" Jungwoo said as they all huddled in a circle.

"Uh what if I break?!" "What if I trip?"  "What if I forget the lyrics and dance?!"

"There are gonna be no more hesitations after going up those final steps, no more what ifs" Jungyeon said as the venue started getting packed with people.

"It's now or never unnies!" Lami said as they were called on to stand by the stairs

Donghyuck walked to the center of the stage with his guide cards in hand. Waving at all the fans the venue up-roared.

"Thank you thank you, today is gonna mark a special place in the book of history" Donghyuck started off, the girls getting more anxious.

"Today is the day we have been waiting for, for years of being behind the camera and hidden from the public eye, today is the day the hidden jewel of SM debuts"

"Let us welcome Shining Star!" Donghyuck said signalling the girls to enter the stage.

The girls entered the stage with huge smiles on their faces, waving their hands to greet the screaming fans.

"Hana Dul Set Light up your sky! Hi we are Shining Star!" Koeun led the introduction of the group.

"Wahh who came up with your introduction?" Donghyuck said taking a seat, the girls doing the same.

"Ah Ningning thought of it!" Jungyeon said, making Ningning blush.

"Hahahaha no need to feel embarrassed or awkward, today we will act the same way we always do ok so for our first segment we will be your title track performance are you guys ready?" Donghyuck said

The girls nodded, nervousness leaving their body.

"Ok guys so here is Shining Star performing their title track for their debut album, Midnight" Donghyuck said as the girls got into position.

The music started to play and the girls instantly got into their zones. Each movement matched the songs, capturing the attention of not only the fans but the people behind the stage as well. The song ended with the girls in their respective poses, a charismatic aura emitting from them as the crowd roared with applause and cheers.

"Wah Daebak as expected from our stars" Donghyuck said coming back on stage

"Thank you Haechan oppa" Lami said laughing at how weird it felt to call Donghyuck Haechan.

"Ok so next portion of the day would be the song whisper game, im sure everyone is aware with how it's done but just to be sure I'll explain the mechanics" Donghyuck said, the girls nodding their head along.

"The game starts with a portion of a random song chosen from this bowl, all of you would be wearing headphones to make sure you don't hear anything from the outside, with your backs turned you would each try to pass the message one by one until it reached the last person who will say the title of the song, for this game they are allowed to dance that part if ever there is a dance to it"

"Who will be the last?" Donghyuck said as the girls discussed who would be where.

"Uhm Hina would be the last for this round" Yiyang said as the girls all stood in a straight line.

Lami being the first followed by Ningning, Yiyang, Jungyeon, Keoun and Hina at the back.

The girls were all handed headphones.
They all faced the opposite direction away from seeing the l.e.d screen. Lami mixed the contents of the bowl before pulling a card out.

"Ok so before we reveal let's make sure they can't hear us" Donghyuck said in a slight whisper through the mic.

"Eh guys can you hear us!" Donghyuck tested but the girls didn't react instead looked at the fans cluelessly as to why they were laughing

"Ok so now that we are sure they can't hear us let's start shall we, our first phrase is "Nogeul geol ne memeun ice cream" Lami let's go" Donghyuck said showing both the fans and Lami the passage.

Lami instantly knew the lyrics as she tapped Ningnings shoulder and whisper/shouted the lyrics "Nogeul geol ne memeun ice cream" and danced Jaemins part of the song.

Ningning looked at her clueless but got it after a few minutes. The song lyric was passed on to Yiyang, Jungyeon and Koeun effortlessly and now it's up to Koeun and Hina.

Koeun whispered the lyrics again, "Nogeul geol ne memeun ice cream" but Hina looked confused. Koeun started dancing the part but Hina still looked dumbfounded. Koeun looked stressed and ended up saying, "JAEMIN, Na Jaemin! Ice Cream! Your favourite part!", while dancing.

The crowd cheered, since Koeun just revealed that Jaemins line is Hinas favourite part. Behind the stage Jaemin became a blushing mess, with the members and staff teasing him.

"Of course that's my girlfriend" Jaemin said with confidence the blush still prominent on his face.

Hina blushed at the mention of her boyfriend but still she finally got the answer.  Donghyuck approached Hina as she took of her headphones and said, "Nogeul geol ne memeun ice cream, Boom."

"That's correct Hina, that was really a struggle for you huh, Koeun had to mention Jaeminie for you to understand hahahaha" Donghyuck said teasing Hina.

The next rounds where done until the time came for Koeun to be last. Ningning picked a card from the bowl and gave it to Donghyuck who in return read it allowed to the fans.

"Ok guys this is our last round and our lyrics is, "Let's talk about love, Let me talk about love, Yeah Im talkin' bout you, Yeah I'm talkin' about you" ah Mark hyungs this will be nice" Donghyuck said as the girls started.

The lyrics was passed on from member to member until it reached Lami and Koeun.

"Let's talk about love, Let me talk about love, Yeah Im talkin' bout you, Yeah I'm talkin' about you! Mark! Mark!" Lami said

Koeuns eyes widened and blushed, she gave a thumbs up to Donghyuck who approached her and said, "Let's talk about love, Let me talk about love, Yeah Im talkin' bout you, Yeah I'm talkin' about you, My First and Last."

Behind the stage it was Marks turn to be a blushing mess but unlike Jaemin he could hide it.

"That's correct! Ok let's move on to the next segments shall we"

an///
Uhh this took too long to write cus my phone kept on crashing midway and restarting everything, there will be a part 2 for this just wait, and enjoy;)