10

HI!!!!! I AM HERE!!!!! READ THE STORY!!!!! ALSO THAT SONG IS JUST HERE. THERE IS NO REASON FOR IT TO BE HERE!!!!!!!!! SAME FOR THE PICTURE!!!!!! I JUST LIKE THE SONG AND THE PICTURE.

•••••••••••••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•••••••••••••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°••••••••••••••••••••••

     Theo tightened the bandage on my leg and fastened a clip to keep it in place. "Can I go now?", I whined, fidgeting in place. "Go on ahead. But be careful on the stairs.", Theo warned as I got up and left them standing there. Shaun was staring at me, the message in his eyes clear to me. I wasn't off the hook just cuz I was injured badly. I'll still get punished. I ambled up the stairs, as fast as I could without causing any pain. Then I realized how dumb that was. I ran up the remaining steps, making my leg explode in pain. Ha. It's not funny. Of course it is! Slow down, kid. No. Ally, please stop doing this to yourself. No.

    I barged into my room and flopped on my bed after locking my door. My phone rang as soon as I was about to drift off. "Fuck my life!", I muttered, getting up to check it. I had forgotten my phone even existed up until just now. I had, like, five messages from an unknown number. 

[{UNKNOWN}]

>Ally

>Hello

>It's Mark

>Call me

>Actually come over. We need to talk.

    Mark? How'd he even get my phone number? I sent him a quick text and laid back down, purposely laying down in an uncomfortable position.

>You come over. climb through my widow when you get here. The beast is up and about right now, so be quiet. Hurry up.

***

   Mark had come. But he made too much noise and was kicked out by Nano. He had barely been here for five minutes before he was discovered. Shaun was asleep now. Well, actually everyone was. I was currently in my small room in my closet, contemplating whether I should cut. I was in a taint top and underwear. Similar clothes to the outfit from that night. I was looking at the thin scars on my arms and thighs, lightly grazing a razor across my thigh.  Several words floated in my head. Jax was trying to block them out. I could feel the effort. 

       Kid, you can't keep doing this. I have to. No, you don't. Yes I do. I deserve it. I pushed the blade down enough to leave a small red scratch. Look, this won't help you. Yes it will It makes the hate and pain and rage go away, little by little. No, it doesn't. It just makes you sink deeper into to hole you've dug yourself. Shut up. It's happening, whether you like it or not. So fuck off.

***

   My thighs are sliced up. Blood was plentiful. Pain was there. Tears were shed and still shedding. Thoughts were angry. I was dead inside.

  I'm suddenly very hungry. My stomach was begging for food. I checked my phone for the time, one fifty-two, and left my tiny room.

   I grabbed a blanket and covered myself, but thought better of it and put on some sweatpants. I peeked out my door, making sure no one was up, and darted downstairs. To tell the truth, I haven't eaten in two days. I dug around in the fridge, occasionally glancing over my shoulder, looking for an apple that was here earlier. I found it in the back and I clamped it in my mouth, using my teeth to secure it as I ran back to my room.