15

I'm back from the dead, and tired as heck.

(There's a picture from my trip to Ruby Falls)

Whatever. Anyways, here I am. And I'm gonna give y'all some more chapters. If I can.

I've been practicing on my writing skills and I think I've gotten better. But I'm not entirely sure. You guys can be the judge of that. 

Anyways, here's your chapter!!

\•••/Ally\•••/

Her face was hidden behind the curtain of hair. She was slumped over, her head hanging limply, making her seem lifeless. 

I stared at her from my spot on my bed, feeling nothing. A quiet groan left her, and I tensed, getting ready to speak. Her head snapped up and I nearly flinched at the hatred I found. An unnatural growl, and snarling words. "You bitch! Let me go!", She hissed, struggling to free herself from the bonds that strapped her to the chair.

I laughed, the sound hollow to my ears, "What? After you mauled my little brother, and nearly killed him? Fuck you." She bared her teeth, like an animal. I smiled at her, and flipped her off. She balled her fists, and sucked in a breath. "Oops. I forgot to tell you. You don't think you could forget that I bit off your fingers, do you? It seems pretty fair. Also, your blood tastes like shit.", I said with a smirk. Her face blanched,  "YOU-" "Sorry, I didn't give you permission to speak."

Her confidence staggered some when she noticed the glinting blade I twirled in my hand. "Tell me, Louise, where's your friend at? The one who was watching me. You know, don't you?"

 "Nope. Why don't you go look for her? Send your dumbass brothers.", she said smugly. I slammed the knife down, the tip stabbing deep into the wooden chair, a fraction of an inch away from her leg. She flinched roughly, and I bit back a grin. 

"Oh, but I can't! I'm not stupid, you fucking cunt. You want me to send them to their deaths. Maybe I should send you to yours? It'll be fun. I'll have a great time." She leaned back, an infuriating grin spread across her face.

 "Ha! You just watch. I'll have fun too. I'll make you scream, just like I made that bitch scream." I felt my instability become a bit more unstable. "Excuse me?" She laughed a bit. "Surprised? What, did you think she died cuz of Logan?"

 "Pfft- No. Who said you'd have fun? Who said you'd even live...? I sure as hell didn't." I grabbed the knife, unlodging it from where it was stuck. I flipped it, over and over, the red and black yin-yang glinting in the moon light. She hissed at me, like an animal. "Y'know that sound, it doesn't fit you. You aren't the Ally Cat." She laughed again, "Do you think your threatening? Idiot. You aren't the Ally Cat. You're the Runt of the Litter. And the litter wants you gone."

 "Oh ho ho, we speakin in terms now?" , I purred, slowly dragging the blade up her throat, stopped at the tip of her chin. She growled as beads of blood formed, rolling down her neck and staining her clothes. I offered her a smile, "So.... Who said you have a say in who's the Runt... and who's the Litter?" She grinned back hatefully, "It sure as hell wasn't you..."

I put more force into the blade, making her skin split slowly beneath the knife's sharp edge. Red leaked out, racing the other drops down her neck. She kept smiling, but as she glanced past me, at the door, her smile momentarily wavered slightly. I saw someone standing in the doorway, but couldn't turn, not without giving Louise an opening.

But I didn't have to. I recognized him from the sound of his footsteps.

"....Nano"

\•••/Nano\•••/