Apologies

Pete's pov.

"Why did you do that Pete?"
"Because I was mad, and angry."
"And why is that?"
"Well we went to the same high school, and I once let him off without giving him any bruises. I didn't hurt him even though he gave me a slight 'punch', and my gang thought I was weak so they beat me up and bullied me. I was always outnumbered so I couldn't do much about it."
"And you piled up the anger and hatred inside of you for so long, when you could have just let it go and forget it?"
"Yes P."
Smack
"Just because I'm talking with you like a psychiatrist or someone like that doesn't mean you have to call me P. You know I don't like it. It makes me feel so old. Just call me sis like usually. "
"Alright sis."
"That's better. But Pete I don't understand why you had to be like this. I mean it's not really his fault you hung out with the wrong people back then. And punching won't do anything either. Violence and bullying are never the answer."
"..."

"And you should know how horrible a person feels when they get bullied, I mean you experienced it yourself so you should know how horrible that is."
"Yeah it's really bad. Sometimes you'd feel sad, sometimes angry, and sometimes you'd even feel like..."
gulp
"...like dying."
"You know yourself it feels horrible but you still did it."
"I..."
"..."
"..."
Sigh
"Maybe your right...maybe I shouldn't have held a grudge for so long...and he...went through...a lot..."
"You see, now you're coming to a realization of what you've done and how it affects Kao's life. What do you think, how did your actions make him feel? "
"Horrible..."
"You see now what you've done?"
Pete slowly nods. The realization just hit him, what he's done to the poor boy. How Kao probably feels. 'And he already got bullied in the past. I remember he said he felt horrible, so horrible that he tried to....'
"SHIT! WHAT HAVE I DONE! HE WAS DEPRESSED IN THE PAST ALREADY, AND HE TOLD ME THAT SOMETHING LIKE THAT COULD EASILY MAKE HIS MIND SWITCH TO THAT OLD MINDSET HE HAD WHEN HE WAS DEPRESSED!"
"Pete.."
Thud
"...there's a wall there."
"Ouch...."
"Calm down Pete. Why are you freaking out so much?"
"...well he used to be depressed and he once tried to kill himself but his mother came in time. And he got help, but if anything bad happened again his mind could easily click and he could go to the same mindset he had when he was depressed."
"And you're afraid he'll try to kill himself again?"
"Yes! I am afraid he'll do that! But that's not what I want to happen. I never planed to get him into that mindset. I only wanted him to know how I felt, but I had no idea he's had such a bad past. I don't want for someone to lose their life because of me sis..."
"..."
"..."
"....well why don't you go to his house and apologize. You can tell him that you realized what you did was wrong, and you can try to beg for his forgiveness."
"..."
"I can't guarantee everyone will forgive you quickly and easily, but if you prove to them that you are sincere you can earn back their trust after some time."
"..."
"And maybe San can help you. She knows you the best so she'll know what you're saying is true. And maybe she'll forgive you faster than the others, but that would be just because she knows you better. And maybe if she trusted you again, the others would realize that you're being sincere. Now I suggest you go to Sandee."
"Yeah, you're right. I will. Thanks sis, thanks a lot!"
Pete hugs his sister Saki.
"Just don't let me find out all of this was a lie" she said with a serious voice.
"I swear on my life, that I'm sincere." And with that Pete was off to make things better. He first went to a shop to buy some chocolate, because he knew San loves chocolate, and whenever they had a fight, he'd bring chocolate with him. So San knew when he brought chocolate he was serious. He settled for some cute little chocolates,they were adorable,and he was tempted to eat them,but he knew better so he restrained himself.

 He settled for some cute little chocolates,they were adorable,and he was tempted to eat them,but he knew better so he restrained himself