8

Asher's pov**

I have died and gone to heaven! To watch the two people who I love the most in the world giving each other pleasure, was fuckin awesome! Then I just had to join the fun and get my pleasure.

After Tara fell instantly asleep, I knew that Griffin was still awake. I looked over Tara's head and saw him watching her sleep.

"Beautiful isn't she?"

"Amazingly beautiful! Every thing that I've ever dreamed of and more."

"Can you make me a promise?"

Only then did Griff look up from Tara. "Sounds serious brother. Anything you need, I'm there."

"Take care of her when I'm gone."

"What are you talking about? Where are you going?"

"I'm not actually 'going' any where. I'm talking about when I die, I want you to take care of Tara. I know that she loves you or she wouldn't have let you touch her. Please brother, take care of her when I'm gone."

"Of course I'll take care of her, but you have to tell me what brought this on. You're getting married and already talking about death? Make me understand."

"When I look toward the future, or dream of it, I can't see myself being a daddy. I can't see myself with Tara when we're old. I don't even see my ring on her finger. I can't see myself with a single grey hair. I think that I'm going to die young."

"You have to promise to avoid as much trouble as possible. Give her at least one kid."

"She wants to wait to have kids, mainly for what happened with Heaven. I don't blame her. I ordered her headstone today. It'll be here in two weeks."

"Goddammit Asher! You really know how to fuck up what has been a great night! Shit!"

"Sorry man. I just needed to make sure she was taken care of. I know that you love each other."

"Yes I love her. I will always and forever take care of Tara."

"Thank you Griffin!"

"Take care to prove yourself wrong. It will hurt a lot of people if something happens to you.''

"We can't stop fate. But I'll try." I put my hand on Griffin's shoulder and his hand on mine. "When Tara told me about her nightmare, I knew exactly what she meant when she said that I was tied to a chair and couldn't get to her daughter. She didn't realize that she saw my death too. She's so fuckin special! I love her and I want her to be happy."

"She will be happy. I'll make it so."

"Thank you brother! You're the best brother a man can have asked for.''

"I'm going to say this, then we are not going to talk about it again until your twenty-fifth anniversary, when you're surrounded by your wife and kids. I love you man! You're the greatest of brothers. And I'm damn glad you're mine! Now shut the fuck up and go to sleep." He squeezed my shoulder then kissed Tara's fore head as I kissed the top of her head. We lay for an hour before finally falling asleep.

I woke up around nine and Tara wasn't in bed. Griff wakes up as I was getting up. "Where's Tara?"

"Don't know. I'm just waking up." I yawned and scratched my stomach. "Probably cooking. She knows her way around a kitchen."

We both get up and put on our jeans. "Well let's go see if she's going to be against sharing." He starts to walk out of the bedroom.

"You might want to get rid of that serious morning breath." He came back into the bedroom, straight to the bathroom. I pulled an extra toothbrush out. After brushing our teeth, we went to the kitchen. Tara was pulling the bacon out of the skillet. Griff slipped his arms around her. Then kissed her neck. "How are you feeling this morning, shorty?"