13

Tara's pov**

After Griff left, I got onto Tank's bike. As we rode home, I knew that I had done the right thing. Griffin needed to be there. He needed to see this to the end. For himself and for Asher.

We waited patiently. When we heard the bike pull into the driveway, I opened the door and flew into his arms. He caught me and carried me into the house.

"I love you Griff!"

"I really needed that! The hug and love."

"I'm all yours, love!"

"I've seen some cruel shit tonight shorty. A mother sold her nine year old daughter for a thousand dollars. Just to get high! I wanted to kill her. She said that she has no family."

"Can we take her?"

"I told them to wait until the funeral, then we will take her or mom and dad will. They found a temporary house for her. That little girl broke my heart."

"I just don't understand how women who don't want to take care of their babies have them, but I wanted my baby and she died. Just so ridiculous!"

"I know shorty!" He held me tightly.

He gave a few details of the child that he knew. I felt so bad for her. We went to bed and held each other throughout the night. The next morning, I'm in heaven! I wake up to Griff kissing my neck as his hands are busy with my breast, softly massaging them. I arch my back as he pinches my nipples. "Good morning shorty."

"A damn good morning, love!"

Griff kisses me as one hand ventures downward. I reach for his hard cock and start rubbing it just the way he likes it, earning a deep moan from his throat. He finds my clit and earns a moan from me. "A really good morning shorty! I may not last very long if you keep doing that."

"Can't help it!"

He kissed me deeply as he put on a condom. Then he entered me slowly, pushing in and pulling out as he looked into my eyes. "I love you, shorty! For eternity!''

"I love you too, Griff! For eternity!'' He was all the way in and began thrusting faster and harder. "Oh God Griffin! Feels perfect!"

He puts a hand between us and finds my clit again as he kissed me to silence my moans. I came quick and hard. Triggering his orgasm as he drew out both of our orgasms with slow strokes of thumb and cock. Only when there was nothing left, did he quit kissing me. He pulled out and collapsed beside me. After cleaning up, he pulled me to him.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Yes, but I can't. For legal reasons. If it wasn't for that, I would. Hell, I wasn't even supposed to be there. On one hand, I needed to be there and bust them. That little girl deserves so fuckin much better than what she's been dealt so far. They're just a bunch of sick fucks who need to be exterminated.....quickly! For a mother to sell her child, knowing that she will be abused and tortured. Raped again and again...."

"Love, listen to me. You and your fellow agents saved that little girl and put the sick bastards in jail! The little girl has a chance now!" He wasn't really hearing me. So I sat up on his stomach, straddling him. "You saved her! She wasn't raped! She wasn't abused! She has a chance at a normal adulthood. You and your agents did that! You guys gave her a chance to recover! Think of that and not what almost was, not what could have been!" I had his attention now. "Life is not fair! If it was, every man would be as sexy, sweet, dedicated, smart, and funny as you." I had his full attention. His smile was beautiful, breath-takingly so. "I would be tall, curvy, smart, rich, beautiful, and funny." I felt his cock getting hard again as it started nudging my ass cheeks. "Are you feeling better now? I lifted an eyebrow in question.