11

DOUBLE BOOKS UPDATE LET'S GOOOOOOO

________________________________________

Yoongi :
You're such a disappointment

Jiminie:
ITS YOUR FAULT FOR LOOKING LIKE A WHOLE ASS MEAL

Yoongi :
And you just had to say that out loud and let the whole building hear you ?

Jiminie:
They need to be more woke

Jiminie:
They should know who’s going to be making me scream other things soon 🌚

Yoongi :
Who ?..

Jiminie:
Oh no one just...

Jiminie:
A certain daddy hands man in the studio

Yoongi :
"Daddy hands man".. pft

Jiminie:

Jiminie:Did I stutter ?

Jiminie:
Did I stutter ?

Yoongi :
...i

Yoongi :
Why do i talk to u again ?

Jiminie:
Because I’m the finest ass you’ve stared at long enough to comment on ?

Jiminie:
Because you want these bratz lips around your 🌶

Yoongi :
Do you mean 🐍

Yoongi :
and nah I'd rather have my dick inside a trash can

Jiminie:
I’m trash...

Jiminie:
For you 🌚

Yoongi :
Eww that's dirty

Yoongi :
Never come close to me ,oh wait it's not like u did anyway

Jiminie:
...IS THAT A FUCKING CHALLENGE

Yoongi :
You wanna come say hi to me again ?

Jiminie:
I WILL SUCK YOUR TOE DONT TEMPT ME

Yoongi :
....why

Jimin was already fired up, he gripped his phone tightly not reading the next message and ran back the way he came from. “This hot ass motherfucker thinks I won’t come up there and suck his dick??!”

Running up the stairs, he thought he was mumbling to himself but in reality he was screaming. “DOES HE THINK I WONT SIT ON HIS DICK?!” He repeated his ‘one thrust, two thrust, three thrust’ ritual before screaming “PENIS KUN BETTER WATCH OUT”

Reaching the producer's door, Jimin could feel his inner fire die down slightly but not enough to literally kick the door, forgetting to turn the knob “OW”

He held his foot in his hand and jumped around a few times “ow ow owwwww~” he stayed there for a second, cringing at himself and finally turned the knob, storming in only to find..

“DADDY YOUR DICK BETTER BE UP BECA-“ the same man in the pictures was now standing next to his man. Jimin's eye twitched as the fire inside him grew more and more.

They both looked at him confused at what just happened. "Who- " the stranger was the first one to speak before getting cut off by Yoongi. "You need something? " he asked with a poker face.

“I...” Jimin felt embarrassed, speechless even, but he wasn’t going to leave just like this. This was HIS man and he was going to make sure whoever the cocksucker next to him was, knew exactly that.

Yoongi kept staring at him waiting for an answer "You ?" he asked . "You are Jimin right ?" the other man asked, walking closer to him with a bright smile. " I like your songs , I'm Jung Hoseok. Known as J-hope in the industry." he introduced himself, keeping the smile and reaching his hand out for Jimin to shake.

Jimin stares at the polite hand that was offered to him, there was no denying the man looked like an actual sunshine... however... he was a threat.

Jimin gave him an angelic smile and shook his hand sweetly “Yes I’m Jimin! Nice to meet you too, I’ve heard your stuff, you’re so admirable hyung!!”

"I said, what do you want? " Yoongi said in a louder voice getting Jimin's attention back on him. "Hoseok-ah you have work to do, no ? Stop lurking and get your ass back at it." Yoongi said as he pulled him away and made him sit back on the chair. "Nice to meet you too Jiminie! let's get coffee sometime. " Hoseok added as he basically got his head turned ahead by Yoongi that walked out of the studio, dragging Jimin with him.

“Yes hyung!!! I would love that!!!” He kept smiling with his half moon eye smile, grinning to himself internally as Yoongi dragged him outside and shut the door “Oh my? What’s wrong?” the younger male asked sweetly.

“It’s rude to interrupt a conversation between two people you know?” He said.

"You don't tell me what to do " Yoongi replied, looking at him intensely. "Also this is the last time you talk to someone in my office and act too friendly with them" he added.
'Damn i make no fucking sense ' Yoongi thought to himself.
"Now go back from where you came."

Jimin felt his pants getting tight before grabbing Yoongi's collar. “It’s your fault for having someone other than yourself in that office daddy~” he cooed, leaning closer to the man’s lips. “I told you, don’t fucking test me, because I’m not afraid...” he was 100% losing his shit but yoongi didn’t have to know that.

"Are you sure about that ?" Yoongi smirked, moving his hand up to wrap his fingers perfectly around Jimin's neck, squeezing it a little. "Aren't you too confident suddenly? "

Jimin gasped, his hands coming up to Yoongi's and softly resting on top of them. His thoughts were raging and his knees started feeling a little weak. “And you’re jealous suddenly..” He whispered with a slight smirk, his hands slowly sliding up Yoongi's arms.

Yoongi immediately let go of him and walked back to his office door. "Go away kid, I'm busy " he said before entering the office while ruffling his hair and closed the door behind him, locking it this time.

The second the door closed, Jimin fell onto the ground. “H-he touched me...” he softly whispered to himself.

________________________________________

Use the picture u tweeted me 💜💜💜

You like ? *insert TOP's voice* 👀

Special thanks for my insect for helping with this chap 👀👀👀