13

Hewwo babiessss 💜💜💜💜💜

We're so so so so so so so so so sorry for not updating this since October i hope you're still interested in reading it

We made a long chapter to apologise for the long wait , hope you enjoy 💋💋💋

___________________________

It was 8AM and Jimin had no clue why he decided to wake up 5 hours prior to when he was supposed to meet yoongi. The coffee shop was only 15 minutes away and the boy mentally slapped himself upon glancing at the time.

He took a deep breath before looking at himself in the mirror and dramatically brushing his hair back.

“Okay you sexy motherfucker, time to look like a sexy motherfuckable.” he snapped his fingers and winked at his reflection before going into the shower.

Now if you think he spent 2 hours in that shower, shaving every inch of his body apart from his head and eyebrows, making sure he was fully exfoliated and smelling like a man magnet then you are absolutely correct.

Around 10PM Jimin found himself in a very relatable position; standing in a towel in front of every outfit he owned and trying to decide what the heck would make Yoongi bend him over the quickest.

“Choker obviously, I can’t go with leather straps? Or can I? Is that too desperate? I should definitely go with it if it’s desperate.” Another hour and a half went by with the young male talking to himself and trying on each outfit, of course checking himself out constantly during the entire process.

“OKAY BITCH YOU LOOK GOOD” he finally yelled at the mirror once he finished up and sprayed half a bottle of perfume on himself. “Ooooooh~ look at that neck, and that ass mmmhmm if this boy doesn’t slap it the second he lays eyes on it then honey he is blind.”

It was safe to say Jimin was hyped and feeling like a billion dollars, he’d gone with a very sexy look; leather pants to carve out his peachy ass matched with a black choker and red silk tank top along with a leather jacket and boots. His hair was pushed back from one side and softly hanging from the other.

It may have been 12PM but he stepped out of his house anyway, deciding he would hang around the company building till it was time for his date.

Joonie uwu

Joonie uwu :
JIMINW

Joonie uwu :
NO ONE IS ANSWERING ME PKEASE

Joonie uwu :
HELP FFS ISK WHAT TO DO

Joonie uwu :
JIEMIN N

Jimin had jus got in his car when his phone started buzzing, thinking it was yoongi, the boy quickly pulled it out only to see namjoon losing his shit.

Jimin:
HYUNG ??!?

Jimin:
WTF ARE YOU OKAY??!!

Jimin:
CALL ME???

Joonie uwu :
I dont think i would be abek yo talk witheoy groaning or some shit it hurths

Jimin:
...

Jimin:
What..hurts...?