15

Yo warup guys

___________________

"Ugh how many times do we have to repeat this fucking dance?" Jimin cursed out as he threw himself to the floor, almost tripping Jungkook who was still practicing.

"Hyuuuung " the younger whined. "We should finish this before taking a break, I don't wanna be yelled at again because of you" he said, glaring at the shorter male who wasn't even listening since he had his butt up, twerking to the song instead of doing the proper choreography.

"HYUNG! " Jungkook shouted kicking the other's foot lightly.

"YAH ! do you want me limping ? And I didn't even get fucked yet tch.." Jimin said, getting up.

"Oh Yoongi hyung still didn't do it? " Jungkook asked, wiggling his eyebrows like a perv.

"Do you think he can top though.. " Jimin asked, causing the younger to let out a dramatic gasp "Are you saying he's a bottom?!"

"Obviously, since he has been waiting for my move and not doing any" jimin answered while fixing his hair.

"Okay but did you make any move though? " and Jimin is quiet "See? You're no different." Jungkook said, shaking his head with an amused smile.

"I CAN TOP!"

"Riiiiiight."

"YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME BITCH!? "

"How can you say thaaat " the younger replied in a fake sarcastic tone.

"Fuck you imma go to him right now and record for you the whole thing." Jimin said running towards the door.
"Wait...NO! HYUNG WE STILL HAVE ALO-.. fuck he left" Jungkook sighed.

"Why did I think it was a good idea to come here.. " Jimin mumbled as he stared at the door separating him from Yoongi.

"There goes nothing I guess.." he said as he pushed the door open, immediately locking eyes with Yoongi who looked kinda pissed.

"Didn't you learn how to knock doors brat?" the older said.

"What for? It's not like you would be jerking off in your office" Jimin said, smirking "Even though I would love to catch you doing that " he doesn't know from where this confidence is coming but he's not complaining.

"Get out." The younger heard and widened his eyes.

"Wha-"

"I said get out , knock the door and then enter when i allow you to." Yoongi said with a stern tone.

"For fuck's sake " Jimin cursed inder his breath, before getting out of the room and closing the door after him.

He knocked and opened it entering again, "Stop. " Yoongi said, signing him to stop with his hand. "What now ?" the younger asked annoyed.

"I didn't tell you to come in "

"You gotta be kidding me " Jimin whined.

"Get out." yoongi said again and Jimin did just that.

He closed the door again and knocked.. no reply , he knocked again harder .. still no reply "oh come oooon " he groaned while he could hear the older laughing inside before telling them to come in.

"Finally " Jimin said after entering and closing the door behind him.

"So what do you want? " Yoongi said turning his chair to look at Jimin properly.

"I want you " Jimin replied back.

______________________

Hah 👀👀 hahaha