{ Chapter 3 }

{Music : Do I wanna know - Arctic Monkeys}
- optional ( it's in the media ^) -

•••

"This Heist won't complete itself, now will it?"

I looked at Ethan and gulped, "o-okay."

Ethan raised his eyebrow, "what do you mean by okay?"

"I will help you guys.. but on one condition." I confidentialy said.

Ethan chuckled and backed up from me a little, "ah yes the good old catch." He smirked,"go on what's the condition?"

"You have to tell me everything and anything I want to know about this place here. Why do my parents run it? What is this place, and every single small detail. Deal?" I said while hesitantly sticking my hand out for him to shake it.

Ethan sighed and shook my hand, "deal."

--

"First things first you have to meet the crew." Ethan exclaimed while walking over behind the couch they were seated at.

"This is Dysn." Ethan pointed to the boy with platnium blonde hair and tattoos. He walked over to the next person.

"This is Kelsey." Ethan pointed to the girl who also had platnium blonde hair and a lot of tattoos.

He smirked and walked over to the next person.

"This is Carrington." Ethan exclaimed, while putting his hands on her shoulders, "my girlfriend." He added.

So Carrington was the girl who tried to jump at me earlier, who is also his girlfriend? Interesting.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I suddenly heard Ethan speak again. "And last but certainly not least, my twin brother Grayson."

Grayson had tattoos running up and down his arm, not as many as ethan but he still was good looking like him.

Grayson smirked at me and stood up, "you better not screw up any of this pretty. Or else i will be mad." He said as he stroked my cheek.

In the corner of my eye I saw Ethan's jaw clench.

Ethan met eyes with me and cleared his throat, "we never got your name by the way."

I remembered I never told them my name and I mentally slapped myself. "My name is Ellie." I said while looking at each and every single one of them.

They all looked me dead in the eye and didn't greet me back, except for Ethan.

"Well it's nice to meet you Ellie, but enough with all the chit chat we have business to attend to. Follow me." He said while motioning me to follow him.

I followed him down a hallway that had million dollar stolen paintings on the wall, along with cameras in every corner blinking red while facing me.

I hid my face a little with the back of my hand and sped up behind Ethan into a bedroom with red walls.

I furrowed my brows and looked around and saw nothing but a bed and paintings on the wall.

"Why did you bring me in here?" I exclaimed getting a little worried at what was about to happen. He had his back facing me while walking towards one of the paintings.

"Just come here and look for yourself." He groaned.

I walked to the spot next to him and looked at the painting.

I rolled my eyes, "okay what am I supposed to be looking at.." I said with a bit of sass while crossing my arms.

He grabbed onto the painting and took it off the wall, revealing a rack of big guns shining under a light . My jaw dropped not expecting that.

"Does that answer your question?" He asked while turning to look at me.

I nodded and took a deep breath.

"Behind every picture in this wall are supplies." He stated,"with that being said let's get you armed up. Your test job is today." He said with a sly smirk on his face.

--

Carrington latched a gun to my waist and put a bullet proof vest on me.

"Is all of this really necessary?" I questioned while she handed me a black ski mask and gloves.

She scoffed, "yes it's necessary. Unless you're looking to get killed then by all means take it off."

Rude bitch, it was just a question.

I was about to answer but she left the room before I could.

I shook my head reminding myself not to let her bitchy attitude get to me, and looked down at the ski mask in my hands. I hesitated before walking towards a mirror they had nicely placed on the wall.

I slid the ski mask over my head and stared at myself, wondering how the hell my life got to this.

As I was staring at myself, I saw Ethan's reflection walk in from the door behind me and walk towards me.

He looked at me in the mirror as well.

"Are you ready to begin.. Ellie?" He said while staring at me from the mirror.

I turned to face him and let my confidence take the wheel.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

•••

Sorry if it's a little boring, it's just getting started😎