Chapter 4 - Last Chapter

Point Of View
- Nikko -

"She's staying there."

My boss informed me after talking to her mom over the phone.

"That's good to hear." I replied feeling relieved.

I tried to convince Inigo to stay with his mom but he refused saying that he's not leaving me here alone.

He had been making me feel uneasy since he mentioned those words. I felt like I was really close from falling for him.

Or should I admit that I already fell?

I wondered how he looked like every morning, how good he was, how cute he was, how adorable he was and how sexy he could ever be.

If I would not be the one to have this guy in this life time then I would be jealous of whoever he would end up with for the rest of my life.

"Please let me know boss if you need something." I told him nicely before leaving him.

I was no longer considering myself as just a personal bodyguard but also someone who my boss can rely on while his mom was not around.

I rushed and left him before I forget all the self-respect I had in my life.

He shouldn't be looking at me like an abandoned puppy that needed to be adopted!

His fierce eyes was just a cute disguise.

I went straight to my room then threw my body on the bed. So cozy that I felt like sleeping.

Until I realized that I was being heard and thought about the spy recorder that has been installed. I felt alarmed by the thought.

I sat up thinking about where it could have been installed.

I started walking around to check each corners. I played a music using my phone and left it on the bed.

The thought made me remember what dad had asked me before.

"If you were to hide something, where are you going to hide it?"

I looked around and ended up staring at my bed. Of course my objective would be the owner of this room and where he sleeps.

By thinking the way how the threatener laughed as he talked about me being excited about gifts he must have heard even my quietest giggle.

This challenge excited me a lot. I raised the volume of the music and stood up.

I gotta explore.

"Bingo.." I mouthed finding the recorder underneath the lampshade on the table next to my bed.

It sent shiver all over my upper body.

I didn't touch the recording device and went to my bed to send a message.

Message: Boss I found the recording device underneath my lampshade. If you have a lampshade can you please check it?

I sent the message to Inigo. It didn't take long before I got a reply.

Message: Nothing, don't worry no one gets in my room.

That's a relief. I was hoping that Inigo will always be safe. It's a little unfair that they're being watched, unsafe and there's a threat inside their own house.

The asset must pay for his doings. I can just call police like what Inigo tried to say but I explained what can happen if we reported this right now.

My phone vibrated again and there's another text message from him.