Ameltheia Meets Another Hot Guy

'Hey, Little Cupcake,' said the guy Amaltheia had spilled coffee on.

'Don't call me that!' Amaltheia playfully shoved his shoulders, and pretended she didn't like it. She actually did like it, although if someone called a normal girl something like 'little cupcake' she would probably spill coffee on the guy again, on purpose.

'So, how did your test go?' asked that guy, who was by the way, super hot, too, with hair the lustrous color of coffees, and the face-organs through which he saw his beloved was the blue, because there's actually no other eye color except blue and green.

'Horrible,' Amaltheia said. 'What's photosynthesis anyway?'

Yes, Year 10 is actually very hard in their school. Amaltheia was a brilliant student, that's why One Direction put her there in the first place.

'Who cares,' that guy, whose name was Xavier (a name you would never hear outside of wattpad) said. 'At least we have each other. Let's go to Starbucks for some coffee.'

'You didn't need to say that,' Amaltheia informed. 'When we go to buy coffee, there's only one option, anyway. No other shop except Starbucks has coffee.'

When the beautiful new couple was sitting at Starbucks, holding hands and looking at each other's eyes and all that lovey-dovey stuff, a waiter came to take their order.

A hot waiter, Amaltheia noticed. Because hot people only came to Amaltheia's life everyday, unlike us losers who've probably only seen them on TV.

That waiter looked exactly like Shawn Mendes.

'May I have your order?' the waiter asked.

Amaltheia noticed that he winked at her. He might've blinked, too, but Ameltheia didn't care about the other eye closing at the same time. Her breath caught up in her chest.

'Coffee, please,' Xavier slapped $2000 on the table. '2 cups.'
Was 2000$ too much for coffee? 

Nah, it's fine!

'Thank you, we'll be back in 15 minutes,' the waiter said. 

Amaltheia stared at him as he left, thinking of how handsome he was compared to Xavier. Well, Xavy Davy was hot too, but he wasn't 17 years older than her, and Amaltheia, with her young blood, needed that age gap, for who knows what reason, even though it was very unhealthy and gross.

'Who're you looking at, Blue Bird?' Xavier asked, running his hands through his hair, to prove he was nervous.

Ameltheia kicked him from under the table, although she secretly liked her dumb nickname.

'Hey...' Xavier laughed at her reaction. 'You're cute when you're mad.'

Which, I wish other people were, too. When people are mad at me, they look scary and start throwing stuff, but never look cute.

'By the way,' Xavier said, suddenly serious. 'I need to tell you something.'

'What?' Amaltheia looked at him casually, expecting him to say something like 'will you marry me' and stuff, even though they were under 18.

'I'm a vampire.'

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

GASP!

Didn't you guys just love this chapter? Wasn't it amazing? I'm such a great writer, why don't you guys ever vote, huh? *headbutts readers*

I was so surprised when Xavier said that he's a vampire, and I know you were too! Stay with me, and you'll love the ending of this book! This is not a cliche book, although so far it had a lot of cliches.

THIS IS NOT A CLICHE BOOK STOP GIVING HATE COMMENTS SAYING IT'S A CLICHE BOOK!!! (I know all cliche books say this but my one is different! Trust me trust me trust me!)

CVSF, unless you want your skin to make the bread I'll have for breakfast tomorrow. And I'll eat that bread with your muscles, which will be cooked by my mummy!

Sorry if I became a bit graphic there, but you guys don't appreciate me. That's why I'm not going to continue writing this book. Bye bye. 

(I know I said it last time and then updated but this is the last time.)

(Don't worry it's not.)