The Bad Boy's and the Truck

Amatheia's life was ruined. She was the Chosen One.

'No! This can't happen to me!' She screamed. The rain was pouring over her beautiful face and plastering her hair over it.

'Yes!' yelled the Bad Boy. (I forgot his name)

Amaltheia jumped off the roof and ran across the road.

Oh, wait she wasn't in the roof, she was in a road before with a wall of graffiti. Who cares? Jacob's hawt and that's all that matters anyway.

So Amaltheia ran across the road to her doom. Although it was a deserted road, there was a single truck which slammed against her.

The truck driver and his son gasped. The vehicle screeched to a halt.

Jacob came running to Amaltheia's corpse. He held her up in his arms and started crying like a baby.

'No, America! I loved you! I really did!' He screamed.

Amaltheia came back to life. 'Really?' she asked.

'Yes',' Jacob answered.

Amaltheia hugged him.

Oh I SO SHIP THEM GUYS JUST KISS ALREADY! Don't you agree with me?

I know this was a really unexpected ending, but I hope you guys loved it!

Don't forget to CVSF or I'll send a truck to kill you! 

But no hot guy is going to come and bring you back to life even in your DREAMS because you're all losers who don't vote for my stories! 

Bye bye dear readers! I love y'all!