Love Is NOT In The Air

I've been getting these weird rankings on my story.

#153 in Cliche

#31 in Annoying

What the *** is Wattpad trying to say? That I'm a BAD writer? Wait and see how I mess up their lives... (evil laughter)

'Let's pretend we're in love,' Jacob suggested, 'But not actually fall in love.'

'Why?' Amaltheia asked.

'Don't know,' Jacob shrugged. 'Just for fun. Because all the other people do it.

'But we're not in love,' Amaltheia pointed out. Although she was.

'Let's play a game! If I fall in love with you, you win. If you fall in love with me, I win!'

'Yes! Great idea!' Amaltheia jumped and hugged the bad boy. The bad boy punched her in the face, because he was a bad boy.

'Wait. Aren't you dating that other guy?'

'What other guy?' Amaltheia was shocked.

'That vampire guy.'

'He's a vampire!' Amaltheia jumped off the chair she was sitting on. It was the only chair in the deserted place they were in. Their was graffiti in the wall where they were standing.

'Didn't he tell you on your first date that he was a vampire?'

'No.' Amalthei said. 'Did he?'

'He did.'

'WAIT! How the ***ing ***ed up *** in the *** *** *** do you ***ing *** know *** that?'

'I thought I was the bad boy in this story.... but whatever. I was spying on you guys.'

'WHAT?'

'It was a dare.'

'Oh. Forgiven.

'Tnx.'

'What?'

'Tnx.'

'Why're you talking in text talk?'

'Because the writer of dis book is 2 lazy 2 rite real words.'

'What? What the hell are you talking about?' Amaltheia was acting like a blonde.

Let's do some maths now (I'm very good at maths, so I can explain it well too).

Since blonde= mean + stupid

 and amaltheia is proportional to blond

Amaltheia= stupid and a little mean

(Scruttudduhian Theory Of Calculus)

'Frgt it.'

'You're hiding something from me. Is it... ABOUT SASHA THE BLONDE!'

'nu u don't getit.'

'I knew you loved her!'

'btw sashs ma frend ntng else.'

'What the hell are you saying? Well it doesn't matter. You're hot. And I love you because of solely your hotness. And whatever *** of ***ing ***ed *** *** out of your *** ***ed ***ing **** doesn't matter. Because I love you. And there's no on in the world I care for more.