Chapter 3

You let out a groan as your alarm rang, waking you up from your slumber. You went to the bathroom to freshen up and continued with wearing your school uniform. You brushed your h/c coloured locks, running a hand through them.

'Every hairstyle I try doesn't suit me..what do I do." You thought to yourself, feeling a bit down. You then shook your head and let your hair fall on your shoulders, just like you did every single day.

"I'm off!" You told your mother as you headed over to Haruka's, who lived right next door. It was crazy yet also comforting knowing how the 3 best friends lived so close to each other. You got to Haruka's in no time. You waited for Makoto to appear. The said boy walked up the steps and a smile made it's way to your face, as did his.

"Good Morning, Makoto!"

"Good Morning, (Name)."

Makoto then rang the door bell. The door revealed Haruka's mother, whom you two greeted.

"Good Morning, you two." She gave a kind smile.

"Haruka? Makoto and (Name) are here." His mother called out to him.

Haruka was getting ready in his room as he struggled with, yep, you guessed it, the collar of his shirt. He let out a sign of annoyance before grabbing his backpack and heading downstairs to his friends.

"Good Morning, Haru!" You two greeted.

"Let's go, Makoto, (Name)."

Makoto sighed when he saw Haruka's collar open. You gave a 'tsk' as you approached Haruka.

"Geeze" Makoto let out.

"Come on, Haru. You are going to button this collar whether you like it or not." You chided the boy.

"I don't want to."

"Well, you're gonna."

"Are you my mom?"

"No."

"Then stop worrying about my collar."

"Haru-chan."

"(Name)."

Makoto sweat dropped as he chuckled nervously at the two friends.

You then gave the boy a sad look.
Haruka looked at you, finally giving up as he decided to button up his collar.

"Yay~! Now that wasn't so hard, was it."

"We're gonna be late, let's get going already." Haruka said as he had an embarrassed look on his face.

"That's my line.." Makoto said as he let out another sigh.

______________________________________

You watched from afar as Haruka and Makoto played basketball together with Asahi and Kisumi from yesterday, with some other classmates of course.

You smiled as the ball Haruka threw went inside the net quite smoothly. You decided to go congratulate him.

You got up from the ground, what you didn't notice was that the floor was a bit slippery. You let out a gasp as you felt yourself slip. You prepared yourself for the hard contact with the floor. Only thing, it never came. A teal haired boy from yesterday grabbed onto your waist and one of your hands before you could fall to the ground. You look up at him and blushed at the proximity.

"T-Thanks."

"Mm."

You stared into each other's eyes. You were about to ask his name when the coach blew his whistle, signaling that P.E was over. The boy pulled you back up. You gave him a smile as his eyes widened, before walking away.