Ch.1 Waking up as the Eldest Miss

A gentle pain suddenly enters her forehead causing her to slowly open her eye's...
But when she opened her eyes and sits up, the surroundings around her is very unfamiliar and looks about too different to be in the modren world.
She is dumbfounded as she looks around the room. The room reminded her of a historic Chinese drama or novel. The room is finely furnished and clean. The bed she was on was made of pure white silky sheets as for the canopy. She looked down to see if she was still wearing the same bloody military uniform she had on earlier. But no she didn't, instead she had a white sleeping robe on. She touches the white robes to see if it was real. It was as she felt the texture of the cloth.
"Yep, this is definitely real." She thought.
To see if it was real again, her hands touched her cheeks. But she didn't feel the usual sweaty rough skin cheeks that she was always used to, instead she felt the most smoothest and softest skin she'd ever felt in ages.
But being curious, she held her hands in front of her face. Her hands now were the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. Her small soft pure white lotus hands with long and slender fingers with no scars were a lot better than her original hands that were tannish and used. She wondered if this was a kind of different heaven that didn't have any worries at all? Unfortunately it wasn't. Someone then opened the doors. She was wearing a maidservants outfit and looked at her. In excitement, she came in and settled herself beside the bed.
"Eldest young Miss, are you okay? How are you feeling?" Asked the maidservant concerned.

Eh? Eldest young Miss? Just whoose body is this, that got to be called that?
More importantly, was she in a different world then?

She was thinking very hard about it until....

"Xue'er! You're awake thank god!"