Back story(still under edit)

Xi Caiyi didn't chose to be the cruel and ruthless person she was in her past life.

She believed everyone was born innocent but to survive in this cruel world, they are forced to be evil.

Xi Caiyi had been a child conceived of a ongoing affair between her mother and a wealthy man who was already married.

In this case, she was illegitimate, and since her mother lived in a religious neighborhood, everyone viewed her as a thing born out of a sinful relation.

They called her the little bastard and the whore's brat. The neighborhood children would taunt her, saying she had no father and that her mother was a whore. They said this right infront of her and she could never refute them because deep down, they were right.

Xi Caiyi had no father and her mother was undeniably a whore.

The wealthy man who was responsible for her existence, did not deserve to be viewed as her father because he had nothing to deserve the title. Fathers were people who were apart of their children's lives. He had never been part of hers, so why should she recognize him as her father. He made her existence but she was not grateful one bit for that.

The day he brought her into this world, was when she learned how cruel and harsh it could be.

When her mother gave birth to her, she cried not tears of joy but disappointment that she was not a boy but a girl. Her mother loved the wealthy man but he paid no mind to her other than her body.

Her mother hoped that with Xi Caiyi's birth, he would acknowledge her baby and have a sense of commitment to be with her but the wealthy man coldly turned away from her mother and harshly told her that he was not going to acknowledge a stain on his hands.

Especially a bastard girl who made him feel even more impotent of having any boys even from his mistresses.

Then that was when her mother knew that her baby girl was worthless to the man she loved. And to her.

Xi Caiyi never had many good memories about her early life growing up and never had a lot to live for. Her mother hated her for causing the man she loved to be distant from her, she was taunted and cruelly pointed at for being a child born out of an affair, and she knew that if she died one day, no one would bother to care about her death or life.

Xi Caiyi had been living in her own darkness for a long time, alone and shunned.

Until her little brother Caiyu was born...

Yes, the wealthy man had began to see her mother again, this time raising her mother's hope that he felt something towards her.

Xi Caiyi, then seven years old and already too cautiously well aware for someone of her young age, that the neighborhood children were right. Her mother was undeniably a whore, watching as she shamelessly let the wealthy man use her, like a common Prostitute. Just thinking that she came from such a woman, sent cold chills down Xi Caiyi's neck.

When she had met the Wealthy man for the first time in her life, she did not acknowledge him as her father and he did not acknowledge her as his child, muchless her presence. He even pretended that she was not his illegitimate daughter but a random child of her mother that he absolutely had no blood relations with.

The relationship between them was never good to begin with. Xi Cayi had never cared about this since she had grown indifferent a long time ago.