the dream

It was barley 6pm and I was feeling tired from being on a plane last night, just to get here to my new apartment...

the feeling of being on a plane excited me so much I couldn't sleep! welp thankfully they had a mattress set up for me

the feeling of being on a plane excited me so much I couldn't sleep! welp thankfully they had a mattress set up for me. I put my box of things aside and flopped on the bed and slept with face snuggled agensted my pillow and my body from the neck down looked like a human burrito in the covers as I drifted of to sleep...

*dream*
It started out with darkness until suddenly a little bright light appeared, an then another, and another until I realized they were stars and made it look like I was floating in the middle of the galaxy... than a mysterious voice from who knows where called out.

 than a mysterious voice from who knows where called out

???:y/n

Y/n:Huh?! who are you

???:I am your messager... I am here to give you a warning

Y/n:Wtf a warning? okay...I'm listening...

???:you will find someone of great importance... they will seem rough and stern but soon enough they will prevail and show you they're true soft and caring nature... so please don't judge a book by its cover for it will will award you some one who will bring you joy in your life...

Y/n:Wait what do you mea-

*dream end*

I gasped for air as I woke up.

Y/n:(gasp) w- what in the-

Suddenly someone knocked on your door. You walk over to the door and open it to find... Nothing but a letter on your welcome mat... You pick it up to see it's a job offer from a school called "baldi's basics"

Y/n: i don't remember sending any applications or anything to get a job yet I just moved here???so how did this school know where I live?... And wait how did they know I have teachers degree?

I was in confusion on how i got an a job offer from a school even though I know for a fact that I hadn't sent out any information of where I moved to, my teachers degree, or anything? If I wanted a job I would of sent my resume online to whole bunch of different schools in my area but as far as I'm concerned I haven't even started my resume just yet?!... maybe it was the dream...

Y/n: maybe this is what it meant that I would find someone of great importance. I know what this is! it's a sign that I should take this job offer, teach, and find that mysterious someone!.... Ok I just sound crazy... but lets at least give this school a chance.

To be continued...

Welp hears the first chapter... Damn I used a dream for this... welp hey weirder shit happens in the game so this isn't that strange... at least compared to it.