my Ex J*****

Baldi pov

I was grading papers as I usally do...but I couldn't help but remember when y/n hugged bully... I know I should focus on grading but the thought enraged me...

Baldi: (sigh) hugging that no good bully... I bet he enjoyed every second of that! Like he'd ever learn from affection...

"Your better than that I know you are" I can't believe y/n said to bully... he's nothing but a little... well... Bully! He deserves nothing but the other end of my ruler! I got so mad I broke my red pen for grading and got ink every where.

Baldi: DAMN IT! I got the fucking ink every where all cause that stupid bully! He probably planned this! I know he did...

I slammed my hand on my desk in anger causing most of the papers on their to fly off.

Baldi: probably got my y/n to hug him for his sick pleasures!

Principal: your y/n?

Baldi: ahhh! Prince what the hell are you doing here!

Principal: well I heard a lot of noise from your classroom and wanted to see if you where okay.

Baldi: yeah I'm fine- wait a minute how long where you they're!

Principal: long enough to here you say "bully panned this" and "bully panned this and got MY y/n to hug him..."

He had a smug grin on his face and crossed his arms... I blushed a bit realizing I did call her "my y/n"...

Baldi: w-whatever prince! That doesn't mean a thing! I've just been so busy that I mixed up my words... that's all!

Principal: oh really~ well if that's the cause I'm sure you'll have no problem if I where to ask y/n to come to my office tomorrow... I'd like to have a one on one chat with her~ hehe...

Baldi: LIKE HELL I WILL!... wait...

Principal: hahahaha! I knew it! You love her~

Baldi: I just don't want you to have your so called creepy "one on one chat" with the new girl  geez gimme a break like how do i know your not gonna do something to her?

Principal: says the man who hits kids with a ruler...any way I'm married! like how did you forget that!?

Baldi: ohhh...um that's...right... heh...

Principal: admit it your just mad that bully got a hug and you didn't and your letting jealously get to you... I know how you are when you are when your jealous...

Baldi: Look princy that was a long time ago well... You can't just compare then from now...

Principal: I know you are attracted to her I see it every time you cross paths... You have that look that's all to simular to me...but like you deny it to everyone who gets the slightest hint of your feelings and then you deny it to yourself...

Baldi: please princy-

Principal: you deny it until you go mad and...

Prince had tears in left eyes... I remember when we dated in high school but he was right... It took me along time to confess and... when I finnaly did I... i was so protective of him back then... it got so bad that I scared him... he later had enough of me scolding him about stupid things that wasn't his fault... but I was too late realize that... we're good know but I know he doesn't trust me when it comes to these kinds of feelings... I don't blame him, but that was back then and this is now...

Baldi: I know I was an overprotective jerk back then but trust me princy I'm not going to hurt her...

Principal: (sobs) so... do you love her...

Baldi: i- I don't know... but-

Passion: princy! It's time for you to go home baby!

Prince:oh... welp my wife's here to pick me up...

Baldi: Heh I remember when she was in cheerleading squad...

Principal: yeah remember when she pissed of the captain!

Baldi: yeah she fucking showed her!

Passion: princy honey where are...

Baldi/ principal: hahahahaha!

Baldi: Welp at least you found someone... someone better than me...

Principal: Look... just cause we didn't workout, doesn't mean you won't find someone else who will... who knows they might be better than me...

Passion: Look you two your both awesome but Princey we need to go to are date tonight... now c'mon my prince charming~

Principal: okay my sweet passion fruit~

Baldi: bleh! Now get out of here you lovebirds before I puke...

Y/n pov

I was chilling in my apartment in my big comfy t-shirt, yoga pants, and a pint of my favorite ice cream watching "Dr. Phil" cause it was the only thing to watch...

Y/n: damn I'm fucking lonely... wait a minute this is my break who says I have to stay here i can plan a night on the town, a day at the mall,  or... GO TO THE CLUB!!! Oh I haven't done that in years! I'm going to get ready!

(Later)

I walk into a club called "gente loco" as I walked in I was greeted by a man with black hair, pale skin, with a peach fuzz, in a dark red tuxedo, and black pants

???: why hello y/n~

Y/n: hi... wait how did you know my name?!

???: don't tell me you forgot about your old snuggle muffins~ 

Y/n: Jacob?! No... h-how you should be miles away from me... You should back at our hometown... how in the hell did you find-

Suddenly Jacob puts me agents the wall, puts his hands on my mouth and looks at me with the most sickening smile...

Jacob: shh... shh...baby don't worry about how I found you, just relax... And enjoy the show~