everybody's favorite subject...reading?...

I got to teach only 4 children... I know it wasn't a popular school but I never thought that the school population was this small... well hey at least that made it easer to remember all the 4 kids names.

(A/n: ok time to become from Ms. Reader to Ms. Savage)

Bully seemed troubled. he would disrespect me for being new but I just ignored it for now... playtime, and arts and crafters seemed nice and defended me and kept on trying to keep bully quiet, while player was looking for something in his grey back pack that matched his grey skin and turtle neck sweater...

 playtime, and arts and crafters seemed nice and defended me and kept on trying to keep bully quiet, while player was looking for something in his grey back pack that matched his grey skin and turtle neck sweater

player: hey bully!

bully: what!? can't you see I'm doing what I was made for!

player: ugh... I know bulling is your thing...

bully: yeah... wait what were you bothering me for huh!

player: I'll give you a candy bar if you stop bulling the teacher!

play held up a candy bar from they're bag

bully: ha no thanks I get a sweeter taste from tormenting the new gal then any candy you've got!... any way who hired this stupid bitc-

I interrupted him by slamming my hands on his table and then pushed his stuff out of the table and sat on the table put my finger under his chin and adjusted his head so he can look up to me.

bully: u-uh Ms. Reader what are y-you doin-

y/n: shhh... now before you say another stupid thing that'll get you in to detention let me ask you this...

bully was blushing at this point. Mr.Baldi would usually just smack him for this but this wasn't use to this kind of punishment... it was strong but yet soft with a hint of care... it made the guilt really sink in but it only got worse as i said this...

y/n: who would let such a dull, and idiotic kid in my classroom!...

everyone else: OOOOOHHHHHH!!!...

player: THIS BOI NEEDS SOME MILK!!!

the bell rang and class was over and it was time for you to go home.

Baldi pov

I saw ms.reader walk out of the class room with a big smile on her face. I was surprised... I thought bully for sure would give her crap like he usally does?! And then bully came out behind her shaking, and sweating, while  blushing like a tomato... wait is he nervous?! I usally slap him senseless but he would never came out scared, or ever had the slightest hint of nervousness. Later ms.reader got to his level and... hugged him?

Bully: W-what are you doing!?

Y/n: your better than that I know you are...

Bully: What do you mean by-

Y/n: don't do what I did and push others away... you'll grow up to regret it and...(you sob) be all alone and not k- know what to do and-

Y/n started crying still holding on to bully... He hugged her back and tried to show... care and concern??? This wasn't like bully at all... usally he wouldn't care for anything but candy bars and well being a bully!

Bully: shh... shh... it's okay your not alone... You have me...

I don't know why but I felt something strange... Like even though I should be happy for y/n and bully I had this weird feeling of regret... I should've been the one getting hugged... I should've been the one to comfort her... I should've been there for her!..

what is this is feeling?  Why do I care so much about ms.reader? And why do I feel so triggered that bully gets a hug, even though he's just a little useless brat that doesn't deserve anything!... wait... am I jealous?...

Bully pov

I was still hugging ms.reader while she was crying in to my chest... she looked so helpless and weak I could of just bullied her about it, hell I could of tormented her for years to come! But I couldn't? I didn't know why but I didn't want to upset her... I just wanted to hold her like this... than she looked up to me with tears in her eyes, it made my face burn red from seeing her look like that... And this new feeling got worse when she said this

Y/n: *sniff* do you mean it? *sniff* w- when you said your here for me?...

That face she made when she said that made my heart melt... how could I say no...

Bully: I will always be here... I'm sorry for what I did...

I held her tight while she sobbed in my arms... I felt as I was being watched but I could care less about that, I just wanted to hug and reassure her...

Y/n pov finally

After I stopped crying to bully... I felt as if I really got to know the boy, but I feel as if I'm being watched... I wipe the remaining tears off my face and say my goodbyes 

Y/n: well... thank you for being so nice and understanding to me... You didn't have-

Bully: I know I didn't have to... i just wanted to...

Y/n: well I'll see you tomorrow

Bully: y-you too ms.reader...

We parted ways

(👀some one is watching intently)