I got my bachelor's for this

A few days earlier I had a the strangest dream but right now I'm getting ready to go to my first day of school!... Well as a reading teacher... But hey I heard that it doesn't have that many students so I bet it's going to be easy!

Baldi's pov

I can't believe the principle got a reading teacher!?

I can't believe the principle got a reading teacher!?... everyone knows that math is everybody's favorite subject! And I can't believe the they agreed to it! I thought she would put a restraining order against us for princy tracking her down all because of "the lack of reading teachers in this town baldi! This is our only chance for adding a needed subject that we have been neglecting baldi!" I swear the principle is going mad... theirs no need for a reading teacher! The kids can read just fine!

Y/n: hello...?

I suddenly here someone come in through the doors. I diside listen to them a little more before introducing myself

Y/n:h-hello I'm the reading teacher you hired...

Oh great it's the new teacher who knows maybe I can wait this out and she'll leave, or get lost in the school... either way I don't care for reading it's just a waste of time...

Y/n: (sigh)... maybe my dream was wrong maybe it was just a useless dream along with the others... wanting to be a teacher...heh I remember I pushed everyone away so I could focus on my studies, I remember my parents pushing me to go out and enjoy being a child heh... And now I'm in a school alone
with a dream of  "finding someone of great importance"... damn I really must be lonely to convince myself take a mysterious "job offer " from who knows what, i can't believe I got my bachelor's for this... a waste of my childhood...

Usually I wouldn't care for any reading teacher but hearing that... made me realize that I was being selfish... I remember when I wanted to be a teacher... I literally lost my hair over it... And the dream she was talking about... she's not insane for having dreams like that if anything she should follow them... unlike me who let their dreams become a nightmare... I ran up to her right before she left.

Baldi: hey! Wait!

Y/n: huh! H-hello are you a teacher here?!

Baldi: yes I am my name is baldi! And welcome to my school house!

Y/n: hehe my name is y/n! um sorry if you over heard me say anything earlier...

Baldi: um no I didn't hear anything so no worries ms.reader

I lied cause I wanted to keep her calm... for now... the last thing she needs is to be embarrassed by me over hearing her doubts... This doesn't mean i'll go back on my opinion on reading but I'll accept her for now.

Y/n: hehe did you just call me ms. Reader ?

Crap I did call her that...

Baldi: uhhh... yes... I did... I'm sorry i-

Y/n: what theirs no need to be sorry about that! I actually like that name~

I felt something weird... I kept focusing on her h/l h/c hair, and how soft It looked... her sparkling e/c... her laugh and smile... what is this... it's not like me to give people nicknames when I barely know them and i know that it's not like me to say sorry... ugh! what ever i'll just show her to her classroom.

Baldi: well... I uh...

Damn it say something! anything! Fuuuuucccckkkk!....

Baldi: i- i better show you to your room!

Y/n: haha! Ok baldi...

Your pov

He showed me around the school until I got to my room but he seemed a bit overwhelmed or something so I got curious.

Y/n: hey baldi

Baldi: (jumps a bit) u- um yeah!?

Y/n: are you okay... You seem to be a little overwhelmed?

Baldi: oh... sorry just lost in thought

Y/n: oh... Ok I was just wondering sense you looked a little... off

Baldi: Um w-whatever! It's just like you reading teachers to look too much into things!

Y/n: hehe~

Baldi: What are you laughing at?!

Y/n:pfffttt hahahaha! I'm sorry! I'm... hahahaha! Wow I just didn't know you'd be so... hostel geez...

Baldi just froze just staring at me, while I had smug grin on my face, was priceless! But he had stared at me for long uncomfortable amount of time to the point where I kinda blushed a little. I just froze with him at this point until he snapped out of it.

Baldi:Um well... here we are to your classroom! Hope you like it ms. Reader!

It was purple, with a black board, a projector, 4 desks in a row, and it had a teacher's desk with a computer

It was purple, with a black board, a projector, 4 desks in a row, and it had a teacher's desk with a computer. It was simple but that's what made it so memorable to me... I'm going to finally teach in my very own classroom... I was over joyed.

Y/n: oh it's perfect! Thank you!

Baldi: geez... it's not that big a deal.

Y/n: it is to me grumpy!

It seems like he's been rather rude lately but... hey it's fun to be rude back~