baldimore smacks more

Years ago you had a boyfriend named Jacob. You two were close, nothing could separate you two... so you thought. It turns out  that Jacob was really clingy. When you told him you wanted to go to college, and get your teachers degree... He begged and even threatened you to drop out and stay with him. Of coarse you left his crazy ass. Hell you moved out of your home state just so he wouldn't hurt you...

Of coarse that begs the question... how did he know? You didn't tell anyone?! Not even your family!  So how did HE know? So many questions were going through your mind but he still had his hand on your mouth so all you could do is muffle and hope some  miracle would come and save you...

Jacob: aw~ surprised to see me love...

You struggled and tried to scream though his hand. He gripped you painfully tighter and roughly pulled you to the ground and got on top of you.

Jacob: Oh... doing things the hard way... And to think I was gonna take you home with me~

You mentally prayed: Oh universe... please for the love god save me from this evil basterd!

Jacob: Well for being stubborn as always... I guess I'll just take you right her-

Suddenly Jacob got hit pretty hard and got knocked the out. You look up to see...BALDI?!

Baldi: Y/n! Are you ok?!

Y/n: well thanks too you I am! How did you find me?

Baldi: i was on my way home until I heard something in the alley... luckily i saved you before he could of-

You hugged him like your life depended on it. He was tense at first but he hugged you back.

Baldi: Heh your so emotional...

Y/n: and your a rude basterd.

Baldi: a rude basterd who just saved your ass!

You both laughed and got the hell out of there...